What Is Lean Muscle Diet
Gaining lean mass is very tough and a bit tricky in present times. Here is a complete list of food which boosts the lean mass in the body:
- Beef: Beef is one of the most sorted out food item in the whole world. They are rich in almost everything which is required for good health and long life. Nowadays beef is gaining popularity in almost all parts of the world.
- Citrus Fruits: The content of calories in citrus fruits is adequate. They are good source of other Vitamins too like Vitamin B-6.
- Papaya: Papayas are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and calories too. Each serving of about one papaya has about 200 Kcal calories per serving. Citrus fruits include lemons, oranges, pummel and grapefruit. Every one of us should have papaya as a part of our daily diet. Fruits are part and parcel of human food.
- Broccoli: It is a very rich source of energy and is easily accessible in almost all parts of world. Broccoli needs to get the proper attention by the health geeks due to its life saving and boosting properties.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Most of the Green leafy vegetables are having abundant content of vitamins, minerals and provide good calories. Some of the green leafy vegetables which are good source of calories are Mustard Greens, Spinach, Turnip and Swiss chard.
- Almonds: Almonds are very good source of Vitamin E. They also provide good amount calories to the individual. A handful of almonds can give your skin the much required nourishment. Raw almonds are mostly favored one. Almonds are known for their health boosting benefits since time immemorial.
- Eggs: Eggs are very good source of protein. They help in maintaining the energy level and protein level of the body. Eggs stimulate the growth of the body.
- Milk: Milk are very good source of proteins, calcium, vitamins and minerals. Milk is known for their growth related health benefits.
- Cheese: Cheese is very good source of proteins and are having the best stimulators much required for the overall growth of the individual.
- Rice: Rice is no doubt the best diet of humans since time immemorial. Rice helps in meeting the carbohydrate requirement of the body. It reduces fatigue level in the body.
- Quinoa: A complete protein diet and in addition to that a great digestion booster. It has abundant of growth factors which play a crucial role in gaining lean muscle and strength gains.
- Cereals: They are very rich source of energy and are easily accessible in almost all parts of world. Cereals are known to mankind since time immemorial and are known for their health boosting benefits.
- Dried Apricots: 1 cup of dried apricot has about 93.5 mg carbohydrates. It is highly advisable for individuals above the age of 60 years to have a cup of dried apricots daily.
- Jams and Preserves: One of the favorite spreading’s known as jam has a good amount of carbohydrate in it. About 68.9 g of carbohydrate is present in 100g of Jam.
- Soybean: The demand and popularity of soybean and soybean related products is increasing exponentially. Soybean is a very good source of Vitamin K and copper too. It also boosts the muscle growth of the athletes and is quite hit among gym goers.
- Avocados: Avocados have about 0.30 mg Vitamin B-6 in about 100mg of it. The content of copper in avocados is about 0.2 mg per serving. This food has about 1.4 g fat in it too. It is a must have diet for office goers as it provides blend of protein, fat and vitamin too.