What Are Omega 6 Fatty Acids And What Is Their Importance?
Omega 6 fatty acids are extremely important to maintaina good health. However they prove to be healthy if you take them only in moderate amounts. Omega 6 is present naturally in cell membranes.
Omega 6has undoubtedly proved to be a major beneficial element to maintain an excellent health and get rid of severe health issues. It needs to be mentioned, that deficiency of omega 6 is not very common and is quite rare, due to the fact that most of foods contain a great deal of omega 6 in corn oil, soybean oil as well as sunflower oil. No doubt diet that is based on western foods is very much rich in omega 6.
What are the main health benefits of omega 6?–
Omega 6 Fatty acids have a great number of health benefits and these are quite significant enough which makes Omega 6 an important item that must be included in your daily routine diet if you really want to stay healthy and get rid of a large number of health issues.
- Omega 6 has a great role to play in the growth of cells, and is hence extremely important for the effective development of the brain and muscle.Omega 6 is extremely essential for infants, due to the fact that muscle development and development of brain in important in infants. This component is important for use by athletes as well as bodybuilders, due to the fact that muscle development is quite important for them.
- In the form of linoleic acid, Omega 6helps to produce messengers for hormones. It not only helps to boost your immune systema s well as reduce the accumulation of fluid. It even helps to prevent mood swings during menstruation, fights schizophrenia as well as several brain disorders.
- Omega 6 helps a lot to maintain a sound nervous system and helps in the proper functioning of the nerves.
- Omega 6 helps a lot to fight asthma.
- Omega 6 brings a good news for cancer patients, by proving that it helps to fight cancer effectively.
What are the foods that are rich in Omega 6?–
Let us get to know some of the food items that are extremely rich in Omega6, in the following lines:
- Brazil nuts
- Chia seed oil
- Mustard seeds
- Canola oil
- Flax seed oil
- Pumpkin oil
- Mustard oil
- Hemp seed oil
- Walnut oil
- Fresh raw walnuts
What are the dangers associated with Omega 6?–
Although Omega 6 is extremely essential in order to maintain a good health and it has so many health benefits, still it really needs to be mentioned that it has so many side effect as well as dangers associated with it.
It needs to be mentioned that Omega 6 mainly has its sources from fish oils in general. Every consumer of Omega 6 needs to be extremely cautious that it should never ever be consumed in great amounts so as not to cross the safe limits.
Omega 6 at some cases also leads to severe pain as well as inflammation that are very hard to deal with. Sometimes it is often said that Omega 6 should be very careful administered if at all to patients suffering from diabetes and chronic heart problems.
Painkillers if taken along with omega 6 can be severely harmful and instead of killing the pain can lead to death even at certain times.
Omega 6 can also act as silent killers if taken continuously for a long time. So, the next time you opt for corn oil or soya bean oil, do make sure you are not going to use these oils every day and for a very long time.