Ways to make aloe vera soap at home
As we know about aloe vera plant is very beneficial for the skin and make you skin healthy. Regular consumption of aloe vera juice makes you healthy and makes your skin glowing. Aloe vera gives magical effect on the skin so you can apply it in various from some of them can use it as a soap, gel, its pulp in its natural form. It can give you relief from several skin related problems like yeast, skin burns to wounds, even psoriasis and acne. It also helps you to moisturize your skin and protect your skin form dryness.
Benefits of aloe vera
- Aloe vera has much kind of its properties like anti-inflammatory, anti septic, anti-infected. All they are good for skin and help to treat wounds an cuts on the skin.
- You can also take its juice for more benefits by extracting it from its leaves.
- If you are applying its gel on your face it can treat your pimples and acne. Help to make you skin glowing and beautiful.
- Due to its huge benefits many cosmetic products also contain it like soaps, creams, face wash etc.
- Aloe vera also helps to make your skin free from bacteria and reduces the chances of pimples, skin pigmentation.
These are few benefits of aloe vera which is not known by everyone. But after this you definitely use aloe vera at home.
Method for making aloe vera soap at home
- Lye(sodium hydroxide)
- Coconut oil
- Almond oil
- Sunflower oil
- First of all take your gloves and wear them because it may cause burn your skin.
- Take a jar and add some water into it. Measure the lye due to spoon and ¼ lye add to the water. It will increase the fumes so be careful.
- Let the jar for some time.
- Now again take a jar and add the oils into it coconut, almond and sunflower oils. All the oils make a pint.
- Now take them into microwave to heat the oils at 120 degree. If you does not have microwave then you can also take a pan and add water to it. Place the jar into the pan to heat the jar.
- Wait for some time so that the mixture of oil can be cool down. The minimum temperature of oils are 95-105 degree. You have to confirm for the temperature, another range of temperature does not work.
- Now add the lye mixture to the oils but stir the oils continuously by hand. When the lye comes in contact with oils then the mixture becomes thicker.
- You can also add the essential oils for the fragrance and natural colours.
- Pour the soap mixture to the moulds so that they have a shape.
- After pouring the soap you can wrap the mould with plastic so that they have heat inside. Also cover the moulds with the cloth.
- When the heat produces inside the moulds this process called saponification.
- Let it be for 24 hours and after that check it. If you found that it is still soft then again place it in same position so that the heat produces inside the moulds.
- Again after 24 hours check it if you found that it is hard now then take out it in paper and cut it into the bars.
- Now you can use the soap but remember do not expose it into air, avoid it from dust and dirt by keep it in air tight container.
The aloe vera we prepare at home is much more beneficial for the soaps available in the market. So if you have any kind of skin related disease or you have sensitive skin then this method or preparing soap is best for you without any harmful chemical.