Ways to get rid of cold sores
Cold sores are occurs duet to the herpes virus which are generally fluid filled lesion that are pop up around the lips. This virus cannot be cure completely but you can prevent yourself from this virus. It is not recommended to applying cosmetic product because they cannot treat it. There are several home remedies are available to treat this problem. These home remedies are more effective than the doctor prescription, so try this and make yourself free from cold sores.
Here are some homemade tips that are effective for the cold sores.
• Petroleum jelly:- we usually apply petroleum jelly to softens the skin especially in winter. Petroleum jelly contains the natural things which help to lessen the irritation to cold sores. Apply this jelly with the clean fingure to reduce the risk of bacterial infection. You can apply it throughout the day to treat it.
• Vanilla extract:- vanilla also has the anti-infection properties which help you to protect from viral infection. But try to use natural vanilla extract which help to treat more. Vanilla also has the anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce the cold sores. Take a cotton ball and take a few drops of vanilla and apply it directly to treat it.
• Tea tree oil:- tea tree oil also has the anti-septic, antifungal, antiviral, and antibiotic properties which are good for the cold sores. It helps to get rid of skin problem and also help to treat cold sores. Apply it to your cold sore with a cotton ball.
• Sea salt:- sea salt are rich source of mineral which help to treat different type of skin problem. This is best option for the sensitive skin. It help to treat the cold sores in short time period. Take a tablespoon of sea salt and some water and stir it until it dissolves completely. After that dip a cotton ball and apply to the affected area.
• Milk:- as we know milk is an amino acid which help to treat cold sore. It reduces the pain of cold sores and gives relief to you. Take a cotton ball and dip it into the milk and apply it to cold sores, leave it for some time almost 5 minutes and wash it.
• Peppermint oil:- it has the anti bacterial properties which kill the bacteria and reduces the effect of cold sores. Take natural peppermint oil in a cotton ball and apply it to the cold sores and after that wash it with water.
• Alcohol:- alcohol also has the antibacterial properties which help to reduces the bacteria. It dries the cold sores to heal it. Take a cotton ball and swap it to the affected area and let it be to evaporate its own.
These are some home remedies to treat the cold sores. People usually use medicines, tubes, but these type of home remedies are more effective. So try it and enjoy with a beautiful skin.