Vitamin B6 Rich Foods
Vitamins : An Essential Nutrient
An organic compound needed by living beings (humans) in fewer amount is Vitamins. Human body can not make on its own but needs to sustain life. Natural foodstuffs contains minute amount of it which is essential for normal metabolism.
Want to be healthy?
Growing population on planet earth means more population explosion which results in more health related issues. World has now become a global village with higher rate of growing individuals. It is also becoming a hub of health care business as it is under enormous population stress. Moreover citizens of this global village are becoming more and more aware and conscious about the healthcare facilities and related allied diseases. Prevention is better than cure, so by taking care of risk factors people are preventing various deadly diseases in their life time, thereby increasing the overall health of the global village that is our mother earth.
With the increase in health awareness, people are now well aware of taking vitamin and protein rich diets. One of the most important vitamin which play a great role in maintaining health of an individual is Vitamin B-6, which is nothing but a chemical mixture of pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine. It is important to mention here that almost all sort of vitamins are necessary but each and every vitamin has its own specific importance too in view of carrying out essential metabolic activities in the body.
Vitamin B-6 is essential for healthy growth of skin and is directly related to inflammation. Recent studies have prove that low intake of Vitamin B-6 in diet can trigger heart attack at an early stage of life. Here is a brief list of Vitamin B-6 rich food :
- Sunflower Seeds : The content of Vitamin B-6 in 100 mg Sunflower seeds is about 1.3 mg. They are good source of other Vitamins too.
- Fish : Caribbean areas are flooded with Vitamin B-6 due to abundant fish production in that area. We should eat fish at least once in a week.
- Bananas : Most of the health expert’s advice to have bananas in daily diet due to presence of rich minerals, proteins and vitamins in it. Bananas are also known to support the protein synthesis in the body and is best diet for athletes.
- Spinach : It is also a good source of vitamin B-6 and has various added benefits for good health. The most important thing about spinach is its low cost and easy availability.
- Avocados : Avocados have about 0.30 mg Vitamin B-6 in about 100mg of it. This food has about 1.4 g fat in it too. It is a must have diet for office goers as it provides blend of protein, fat and vitamin too.
- Dried Fruit : Most of the dried fruits have a rich content of vitamin B-6, which makes them perfect choice for health conscious geeks.
Benefits of Vitamin B6 :
Vitamin B-6 is one of the essential proteins and one must ensure that the diet intake is having abundant quantity of all essential vitamins, amino acids, proteins, and fatty acids. Excess of everything is bad and same is the case in the vitamin consumption. One must abstain from exceeding the Vitamin B-6 level in their diet. A balanced diet is the only recommnede diet for all age groups.
At the conclusion point we can say we must be aware of our needs to live healthier. Be smart enough in selection of what to eat. Include nutrients in our daily diet. Be healthy! be safe!