Vitamin B2 Rich Foods You Should Include In Your Diet
Vitamin B 2 is commonly known as Riboflavin.This vitamin has a great role to play in your body. The deficiency of this particular vitamin can lead to Ariboflavinosis. Symptoms may include
Vitamin B 2 is used to prevent cervical cancer, muscular cramps, fatigue, migraine, and headaches, problems related to blood as well as glaucoma and cataract. Vitamin B 2 helps a lot to boost the energy levels of your body, immunity system, maintaining good skin, hair as well as mucous membranes. It also helps to boost the performance of athletes and helps in quicker healing of injuries too. What is more, it is also used to treat AIDS patient as well as Alzheimer’s disease.
What are the main sources of Vitamin B 2?–
Let us get to know the most common as well as important source of vitamin B 2.
- Meat: Meat is a good source of vitamin B 2. Even beef is also included in it. You can safely include meat into your daily diet.
- Nuts: Needless to mention, nuts are a great source of vitamin B 2. When you are hungry, you can pop a few nuts, and it will surely benefit you.
- Green leafy vegetables: Green leafy vegetables are not only great sources of vitamin B2, but also excellent sources of vitamins as well as minerals. What is more, green leafy vegetables are a must to include in your daily routine diet. This is because, they are a very good source of roughage, and this last thing helps you to keep constipation at an arm’s length.
- Milk: Milk is not only an excellent source of calcium but also a great source of calcium, but also a great source of vitamin B 2. So, a glass of milk can safely be included in your daily routine diet. You can as well have many types of preparations that are made from milk.
- Cheese: Having cheese is one of the greatest things of pleasure. It is an excellent choice you can always opt for. Cheese is both tasty as well as healthy. It is a great source of vitamin B 2. You can even make wonderful dishes from cheese, if you want to meet your taste or want to incorporate a subtle change.
- Mushrooms: If you eat mushrooms, it can be safely concluded that you are getting a good amount of vitamin B 2, in your diet, and you will never be deficient in this vitamin. You can even make so many tasty dishes from mushrooms.
- Eggs: You can have hard boiled eggs or even scrambled eggs, but you should have eggs every day, if you want to have a good amount of vitamin B 2 daily.
- Fish: Certain fishes especially oily ones like mackerel, Katla, Rohu etc. are excellent sources of vitamin B 2. Those who are non- vegetarians, they eat fish daily and so do not run the risk of suffering from deficiency of this vitamin.
- Soya beans: Needless to say, that soya beans can safely be included as one of the healthiest foods in your daily routine diet. Soya beans are excellent sources of proteins also apart from being a great source of vitamin B 2.
- Broccoli:This is another very good source of vitamin B 2. You can have broccoli in your daily routine diet since it has excellent nutrient content and promises to replenish all the nutrients in your body.
- Almonds: Well, almonds are excellent source of vitamin B 2, as well as other vitamins also. Almonds are extremely good if you want to maintain a good health.
- Pork: Pork is also a very good source of vitamin B 2. It can hence be safely included in the diet.