Various Benefits Of Tomatoes For Health Care And Shiny Skin
Tomatoes are incredibly very very beneficial for our skin and health. They not only add taste to your dishes but also provide health benefits.
Vitamin C are folic acid present in them provides tremendous health benefits. Foods based on tomatoes gives excellent amount of Vitamin K, biotin and molybdenum. Tomatoes are also a good source of copper and dietary fibers.
Tomatoes are one of the most sorted out food items in the whole world. They are rich in almost everything which is required for good health and long life. Nowadays tomatoes are found in almost all parts of the world and that at an affordable rate too. Here are few facts which prove how tomatoes are simply the best:
- Prevent Cancer: You heard it right. Tomatoes are known to prevent cancer. The cancerous body cells are destroyed by the properties of anti-carcinogen present in tomatoes. It is important to mention here that despite of recent developments in the science and medical world, still cancer has remained a dreaded disease in the present world too. The presence of lycopene in the tomato plays a vital role in the eradication of cancerous cells from the body. Lycopene is nothing just a good and life saving anti-oxidant.
- Help you in losing weight : Obesity is an exponentially growing health problem resulted due to ill healthy diet intake, over eating and lack of exercise to name a few. This disease can be seen among the rich and middle section of the society. The population of the overweight people has increased manifold in the recent times due to failure of health care policies of most of the nations. Obesity needs to be taken seriously and can be dealt effectively only when a working healthcare policy is intact on the ground level. But along with that tomatoes have proven in recent researches that they can help in reducing weight. Antioxidants also acts as a catalyst to it.
- Good for Heart: Tomatoes are good for heart due to presence of rich amount of vitamin B. Lower cholesterol and lower blood pressure are indications of good and healthy heart. One should avoid eating high cholesterol and fatty food as it can trigger heart ailments faster.
- For Stronger Bones: Good and stronger bones are pre requisite for an athlete. Some elements of tomato promote the growth of bones and increase the bone density, which increases the overall strength of the bones.
- For Eyes: Eyes are an indispensable tool to explore the beauty of nature. Tomatoes are rich in such proteins which are good for the eyes and increase the vision of the eyes in a long run. The vision is dependent on the cone and rod cells of the eyes, which are stimulated by the proteins of the tomatoes.
Benefits of eating tomatoes daily:
As tomatoes are rich source of vitamins and minerals they are also beneficial in following ways:
- Purifies skin
- Helps in digestion
- Produce red blood cells
- Increases eye vision due to presence of Vitamin A.
It can be concluded that tomatoes are very good for health. We all should make it a regular part of our diet. However, it has been found that excess intake of tomato can cause renal problems. Renal problems can be of minor as well as major nature, depending upon the intake of the tomatoes in the diet. A balanced and proper intake of tomatoes can surely bring the new charm and spark in the health of an individual. So start eating tomatoes and live healthy