Use of apple cider vinegar to get rid from varicose veins
Varicose veins are most commonly found on legs, sometimes these veins are swollen. These veins are very near to the skin so that they appear clearly. Some people want to hide them, especially when they want to wear short dress or go out for party. So, girls apply concealer to the legs so that they can hide the veins. These veins are mainly occurring due to absence of valves due to which blood does not flow properly. Some these valves can be damage in both cases you want to face the problem of varicose veins. Due to some reasons people suffer from the varicose problem like age, pregnancy, weight and obesity standing or sitting for long period, and family history. You can treat these varicose veins through various ways and apple cider vinegar is one of them. Here we explain various ways due to which you can treat this problem by using apple cider vinegar.
- Take a medical cloth and soak it in apple cider vinegar.
- After soaking it you can tie it to the thighs or legs where you have varicose veins.
- Leave this badge in same condition minimum for half an hour.
- After that take your badges and wash your leg with water.
Before using this method first you want to test the AVC to the skin in small portion, so that it is suitable for you. After tie the badges put some pillows under the ankle.
- Take some apple cider vinegar in a bowl according to your choice.
- Apply it on your leg and massaging it.
- You need to try this method twice a daily for the better results.
- But remember that first test it on the small part of your leg.
- Take apple cider vinegar and drink it.
- You need to take it in small amount and use it twice a day.
- You can also add honey to the drink for the better taste.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with water and drink it before eating food.
Prevention for varicose veins:-
We know that prevention is always better than cure so that here we explain some of its prevention.
- Exercise is the best option to prevent you from varicose veins. So start exercising like walking, and jogging.
- Do not wear high heel.
- Do not take too much salt in your diet.
- Take proper healthy diet.
- Drinking 8 litre of water daily which helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Do not over expose to the sun which can cause varicose veins.
- Massaging your leg regularly for the proper blood circulation.
So if you want to get rid from this problem then apple cider vinegar is good option for you. So, from now if you have this problem then get the AVC at home and easily get rid from this problem.