Tweezing, fakes and mascara tips for eyebrows and eyelashes
Eyebrows and eyelashes represents the natural beauty of a women. They are the one of the attractive part of the face. But you have to handle the eyebrows and lashes in a careful way as they are very sensitive. So, there the following tips that can help you out to look your face more attractive.
Tips for tweezing:
- When you start tweezing your eyebrow, there must be proper light in the room.
- Before you start plucking, must apply an astringent. This is used to numb the eyebrow area. By this the tiny hairs can be plucked easily.
- If you have long eyebrow hairs then trim it with the manicure scissors. It is better to trim them instead of plucking the long eyebrows.
- Brush your eyebrows and eyelashes. Brushing will reduce some pain while tweezing the eyebrow.
- Avoid the upward slanting eyebrows. Be careful while tweezing at the corners.
- You can also use an eye brow pencil if you are used up to over pluck. Eyebrow pencil is used to fill up the holes and make the eyebrows matches to each other in shape and size.
- While tweezing your eyebrows, be careful and be sure to remove the hairs not the skin. If some kind of redness occur while tweezing then rinse with cold water or apply any petroleum jelly or any gel that suits your skin type.
- It is very important to pluck below the eyebrow line. The hairs that grows back will then follows the natural arch.
Tips for mascara:
- Try to pick the Best Mascara for your eyes. For the best results, try to pick a mascara which is short bristled. The shorter the mascara brushes are, the easier it goes into the places. Use a good product for mascara.
- Mascara can be either is of brown or black. Most of the redheads are endorsed to use the brown mascara, but still black will do the job well, in most of the cases. It’s all depends on your personality.
- Curl your eyelashes slightly. The paddled eyelash curler do this job in a better way.
- You must be careful while pulling out the wand. Make sure that the wand should be cleaned.
- Apply the wand to the upper and lower eyelashes in a zigzag motion.
- You can also use lengthen mascara in day time and curled mascara in for the night out trips.
- Carefully use a wand at an angle to add the curl.
- Do not blink your eyes for the few seconds until the mascara gets dry.
- For more darkness of the mascara put the second coat of mascara onto the eyelashes.
- Properly use a cotton bud to remove the mascara from the eyes.
Tips for fakes:
- Fake eyelashes can cause allergies to your eyes. So, to prevent from that allergy you can use castor oil before applying to the eyes.
- If you do not have much experience to apply the fake lashes then it creates problem to apply. Since, you can take help of any professional to apply fake lashes.
- Apply a drop with the lash line to your eyebrow bone. It helps you to conceal your eyebrow line.
- Try to fill the space of your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil.
- Fake lashes are fine. Just try a hypoallergenic gum for daily use. Since they can habitually look too long, trim the fake lashes so that it can look like the natural lashes.
- Use the fake shadow on the eyebrows according to your face. You can use wet shadows, bare shadows and many more.