Tips To Sport The Best Makeup For Camera Lights
I am sure all of you would be aware of doing perfect makeup for any event. And being women, you should definitely know all the techniques of wearing makeup perfectly. Though you perfectly apply make upon your face but still have problem in having good photograph? Huhh! “Why my photographs are not good even I am looking perfect?” Does this question strikes you again and again after viewing your photos. Well, you need not to think much about that as after reading this article you are not going to face such problem anymore. No doubt women looking good in reality cannot enjoy good photography most of the times. In such case you need to wear a camera friendly makeup. Camera friendly makeup will help your face reflect the light of camera and thus you can enjoy amazing photos easily. So here are some important tips to help you best makeup to face camera lights.
- Always start the makeup process by cleansing your face completely with a good quality cleanser. It will help to eliminate dirt and stickiness from your skin and will make it look fresh and clean.
- After cleansing don’t forget to apply moisturizer as hydration is very important for skin. You skin should not be too dry as it will make your skin look rough and dull. So gently apply moisturizing lotion on your face, neck and hands as well.
- Apply a suitable primer on your face. Primer is generally a clear gel form product that facilitates you with a layer between your make up products and your skin. It prevents the clogging of skin pores while also helping to improve lasting power of your makeup. Let the primer get absorbed by the skin.
- Now it is the turn of concealer, apply a good quality concealer over various flaw of skin like, dark circles, marks, spots, ugly moles etc. Concealer gives wonderful coverage against all such skin flaws. Concealer should be one hue darker than your foundation.
- Once you are done with concealer, apply a suitable foundation on your face foundation should be exactly as the tone of your skin. As you are going to face cameras so, you should tend to give a matte finish to your skin. So it will be good to use foundation will preferably matte texture. Ensure to blend the foundation properly.
- After blush it is recommended to use a matte bronzer for your skin. But make sure that it should not be shimmery as shimmers don’t look attractive in photographs. You should try to avoid shine products as these reflect your skin poorly in camera.
- Now take your favorite blush and apply it gently and carefully on the apples of your cheeks. Pigmented blush reflects a good face in photographs. So you can go for such a blush. Don’t use too much of blush rather use it to just give a very light shade to your cheeks.
- Set all your makeup with a good compact or powder. Mineral powders are considered one of the best camera friendly powders. So you can go for mineral powders.
- Lengthen your eyelashes by apply mascara perfectly. Make sure to curl your eyelashes as well. Since curled and lengthy eyelashes look amazingly attractive in photos. You can also use fake eyelashes for best looks.
- Dress your lips perfectly with use of matte or creamy lipsticks. Avoid using frosted lipsticks as these will not look good in pictures. Make sure your exfoliated and moisturized your lips before applying lipsticks.
So there are a simple yet very important makeup tips for ladies who are going for an event full of photoshoots and videography. Believe me, you will rock the event buy following these makeup tips.