Tip to make mehndi darker
There are so many sayings are popular for darker mehndi some most popular are that the color is much darker of heena that much your husband love you. We all want darker heena color and we love that dark red heena shade at hands. We Indies apply heena at every occasion and we want darker red color of heena at every occasion. For darker color we apply so many different thinks and follow so many ideas. It’s too hard to achieve a perfect dark heena color. There are so many easy and simple ideas are available to make mehndi color darker and to make over mehndi more beautiful. These tips can make mehndi more beautiful.
Tip to make mehndi darker—
- Before applying heena its must that you wash your hands properly and don’t apply any type of lotion at hands.
- Before applying heena only apply heena oil at hands. And make sure you are applying pure heena oil on hands.
- When you apply heena and when it get dry just take a bowl an pore some lemon juice and sugar and dissolved it then apply this liquid mixture at hands and heena to make mehndi darker.
- To make heena color darker you can also apply some Vicks vaporub on hand just dry mehndi and take Vicks and rub at hands.
- When your mehndi get dry then don’t wash it with soap and water try to rub and out heena with using towel and tissue and rest till the complete color of heena can show at hands.
- You can also use clove to make heena color dark just take a pan and put some clove over there and warm it and then give smoke to hands of this clove it make your mehndi more darker.
- If you can’t use water on hands when you apply heena and avoid water for one day then next day you found amazing color on hands on heena.
- For dark heena color applies Vicks and rest and like that for whole night. Then you can see amazing darker color at hands on heena and it may helps to make your heena darker and beautiful.
By using these simple tips you can get a darker color of heena and make your heena color beautiful and attractive.