We use many creams and lotions for clear our skin and looking fair. Many girls are confused which creams are best for her skin so they use BB creams, foundation, Concealers, and fairness creams. This creams and foundation is surely clears your skin but it fade away our natural nourishing from our skin.
Tinted moisturizer is a moisturizer with slight tint that moisturize your skin. It contains humectants, anti-oxidants, iron oxides, titanium oxide and other few ingredients in it. It gives slight tint look as compare to foundation but it does not fade away your natural nourishing from your skin because of titanium oxide quantity is found maximum in foundation rather than a tinted moisturizer. Foundation is just hides the dark spots and gives the clear or fair skin but tinted moisturizers moisturize your skin and hydrating the skin. Tinted moisturizer is the best option for daily use rather than a fairness cream or foundation.
How to Use:
Tinted moisturizer is easy to use. Just like a foundation, you first need clear your face with mineral water and choose right shade according to your skin tone and spread it with cream or direct to perfectly cover your skin. You may use this tinted moisturizer as other moisturizer. you just take small amount of moisturizer and spread it on your face. If you want to a dewy look you don’t need any other product you just use the tinted moisturizer. If you want matte look than you should be use sheer powder according to your skin tone. Tinted powder is suitable for all skin type dry, oily or mix.
Tinted moisturizer keeps you skin hydrates or healthy. It gives your skin natural fairness and keeps your natural nourishing of your skin. Tinted moisturizer is stays your face for long time and you may not be worry about any side effects of this moisturizer.
Benefits of Tinted Moisturizer:
- The consistency cream quantity is more as compare to other creams.
- It contains titanium oxides 3 % that gives natural color shade to your skin and keeps natural nourishing of your skin.
- It comes in lightweight texture and stays on your face for long time.
- It also comes in wide range of shades that you may apply right shade according to your skin tone just like other creams.
- It moisturizes your skin and hydrates your skin.
Disadvantages of Tinted Moisturizer:
- It doesn’t have pigmentation that is important in a cream.
- It doesn’t suit oily skin.
- It comes with little amount of SPF that needs to protect your face from sun damages.
- It gives less color to your skin.
- It expensive in cost.
- It is perfect for teenagers only because it don’t have anti-aging or whitening property.
A tinted cream is gives natural color to your skin but staying power is good. If you have less dark spots and dull skin them you have to use this tinted cream. It gives mostuirsation to your skin and clears your skin. This tinted cream is best for teenagers. Because, the quantity of mostuirsation is more needed in teenagers. If we don’t keeps our skin moisturized than we look older earlier from our age. Because regular use of foundation and primers is make our skin dull and fade away natural nourishing from our skin.