This Fruit Could Be Your Next Hangover Cure
A hangover is called the acts and symptoms altogether that come into notice after drinking a lot much alcohol. An alcohol hangover brings a lot of problems like dry mouth, headache, anxiety, low concentration , nausea, fatigue, sweating, acidity, dizziness, vomiting, stomach ache, irritation etc. depending on what and how much you drank? Symptoms may vary from person to person. Well an alcohol hangover is not a disease, but it simply causes temporary mental and physical health disorder. And here we are talking about how to get rid of these disorders. This is not so difficult. Only you have to notice the pattern of hangover like what type of and how much alcohol drink causes you which types of problems? Mostly hangovers end up to 24 hours, although they may be long lasting if not cured in a proper way. In medical terms, hangover happens because when you take enough quantity of alcohol, your blood alcohol drops down and you begin to feel like hangover. Other causes in medical science language are , after drinking a lot much alcohol, human body produces more urine causing dehydration that leads to thirst , faintness. Alcohol fastens the speed of acid production in stomach, and as a result abdominal pain or vomiting can arise. Alcohol works like a stimulus to immunity system to be inflammatory so a person in hangover can not concentrate properly.
Now we look at how we can prevent hangover. Here we are going to talk about a particular fruit, that can cure hangover.
Studies in last few years, pear fruit is one of the best and easy medium to cure almost all disorders arose during hangover. Pears are excellent source of anti-inflammatory oxidants that reduce alcohol effects on body and its organs. Following are some simple methods to prevent hangover:
- Lemon and Pear mix: You can mix lemon and pear juice. You can either drink it before having alcohol or mix it in the alcohol drink at night. Both methods can work well. In the morning, you will no more having an alcohol hangover.
- Eat pears : If you don’t like to drink pear juice or lemon juice, you can simply eat some pieces of pears. You will get same benefits but remember don’t eat pear during a hangover. You must eat pear before having a drink or during drinking.
- Grapefruit & pear juice : You can drink grapefruit & pear juice combination before starting the long night party.High quantity of vitamin C, protect you from getting tired and anxious after drinking.
- Vanilla and pear mix: If taste matters to you most, then you can put a little amount of cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla to pear juice and you may add also apple juice. This would be very tasty and works also well.
- Pear Juice : you can simply drink pear juice before start drinking or mix it into your drink.
Now you have a choice to take tablets or pills or just have a pear fruit for curing hangover. Taking tablets or pills on a regular basis or for a long time may damage your health severely. Because tablets or pills do affect your immune system very much. So, whenever you are planning for a party, & going to have so much drink, then use one of the above mentioned methods that are very easy. And you need not to be worried about the consequences of drink. You can use these remedies for a long time also, as pear does not have any side effects. But it also provides vitamin B2, E, copper and potassium, which makes digestion easy and removes constipation. I think, now pear fruit is going to be your next hangover cure for sure.