These Things You Need to Know Before Cold Season
When the cold season comes it does not comes alone it takes many kind of problems with it which can be related with your health. The worst thing of cold season is when you get cold. Although cold is not considered as very dangerous diseases but still it causes many problems for the one who suffers from it. Cold is not any kind of diseases but it’s a kind of allergy which almost everyone have. You should find that what things you should avoid so that you won’t get cold. Cold frequently catch those people who have low immunity so always take meals that increases your immunity so that you won’t get cold easily.
Things To Do When You Have Cold : Cold goes from one to another so you should follow these tips which will prevent your cold to spread in all others.
- Always have a clean handkerchief in your pocket.
- Always wash your hands with soap.
- Try to avoid all kind of cold thing as much as you can.
- Never take medicines at your own risk.
- Try to have some warm and hot things always near by you.
- Don’t sneeze here and there, always cover your mouth while sneezing so that anyone else don’t get cold.
- Always have warm water shower in winter season.
- Try to get away from people so that they won’t get your flu instead of making body interactions try some talks and other activities.
- When ever you are suffering from cold always have an extra pillow below your head while sleeping.
- Most importantly never get stressed up about your cold.
Treatments & Tricks Which Will Help You While You Have Cold : There are many kind of treatments for cold but you should try some of these as all these have the best possible results.
- First of all try to avoid all the cold things. Try to remain as warm as you can by using heaters and other products.
- Always have some hot beverages like tea & coffee, try some of the green tea and always have some cold removal natural herbs in your tea.
- Don’t take any kind of fried food products as these can enhance the effects of cold.
- Treat your nose with warm water which having some salt in it.
- Try out some easy gargle treatment. Make warm salt water and gargle on regular basis until the cold goes.
- Instead of ordinary water try some warm liquids like green tea, coffee, honey tea etc.
- Use inhalers so that your nose feels some relax from cold.
- You can also try steam inhale treatments as these are very effective in cold.
- Try Some of the warm chest rubs.
- If you don’t feel relief with herbal treatments then visit to a doctor and have some prescribed medicines that will definitely remove your cold.
Food Suggestions While You Have Cold : When ever you have cold you should eat some of the stuff like Bananas, Rice, Food Products Which Have Decent Amount of Vitamin C, Peppers, Oranges, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Garlic, Ginger, Honey, Strawberries, Cabbage, Peaches, Kiwi, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, Lemon Juice, Turmeric, Basil Leaves, Bitter Guard Roots, Rosemary Oil, Thyme, Peppermint, Chicken Soup, Parsley, Blueberries, Carrots, Chili, Cranberries, Mustard Oil, Onions, Black Tea, Green tea, Lemon Tea and any other hot & warm dishes but avoid fried products.
So from now when ever you have cold follow all the manners & eating tips shown above so that you and your family remain safe and healthy.