Tamarind Face Packs And Uses
Tamarind in Hindi we call it ‘Imli’. It’s a tangy sweet fruit which has rich contains of vitamin B and C, carotene, potassium, magnesium and many other skin friendly nutrients which makes your skin gorgeously radiant and wonderful.
‘Tamarind’ how it can be useful for face:
- Tamarind is really very advantageously for lightening skin tone. Simmer 20 gms of tamarind in ½ liter of water and isolate the pulp from it. Then, amalgam half a spoon of turmeric into it. Thereafter, apply this skin brightening and lightening face pack on your face. Then you will be flabbergasted to find a brighter and fairer skin tone instantly. Apply this mask thrice a week to make your skin clean and smoother. From the intensely recommended this beauty remedy for Asian oily skin.
- Tamarind-lime juice-Honey face pack: Tamarind is an optimal natural bleaching.This is a norm and best alternate to chemical laded bleach. Set up for a skin bleaching face pack with one spoon of tamarind pulp, 1/2 tea spoon of lime juice and 1/2 tea spoon of honey. Apply this paste evenly over the face and leave 20 minutes, later wash off with cool water.Do not use any soap or face wash to remove it.
- Tamarind pulp with gram flour:If you want to get immediate glow on your face, then tamarind home-made facial can be your best choice! Take one tea spoon of tamarind pulp, Add 2 tea spoons of gram flour in it, and one tea spoon of honey too and mix them together and apply evenly on your face. Let this mask set and dry for 20 minutes and thereafter wash it off with warm water to get a glowing beautiful face within short amplitude.
- Tamarind with semolina face pack:combinationoftamarind pulp, semolina, sandalwood powder and honey to make an anti-ageing pack for mature skin. Mix all the ingredients and apply this face pack for 30 minutes. The combination of acids, vitamin C, dietary fibre, anti-oxidants in tamarind helps in purifying blood cells and struggle to free radicals to donora clear, fair and youthful skin.
- Rose leafs with Tamarind pulp: this is so effective for those who has dull skin and have acne problem like blemish, freckle, pimples and black heads, white heads. Take 1 bowl fresh Rose leafs, make a puree with it, 1 tea spoon tamarind pulp, honey, some drops of olive oil and some drops of lime juice. Mix all the ingredients together. Apply this paste on face and leave till it gets dry. After that remove it with lukewarm water.
- Tamarind with gram flour and curd:for remove all the dead cells and impurities this this the best remedy, this is for mature skin,and it can tight your skin and makes you younger. Take 1 tea spoon tamarind pulp, 2 tea spoon gram flour and 1 tea spoon of fresh curd to make thick paste. Apply it as you’re convenient. It will nourish and moisturizers your skin, if you have black elbow problem you can apply it on there too for remove darkness. Do apply it at least 2-3 times in a week for best result.
- Tamarind oil with Banana: Tamarind oil has the contain which makes skin bright and spotless. If you have dry skin or combination skin you should use it for get lot’s of compliments. Take a big size of banana, peel it off, mash it and put some drops of tamarind oil on it you can add some beetroot juice too to get better result, it will makes your skin baby soft and such spotless. Apply this paste on face. Do this remedy 1 time in a week.