SUPERFOODS FOR GLOWING SKIN IN WINTER
When winter comes the most common problem arises is dry skin. And to overcome this problem people uses different type of moisturizers and lotions. But they don’t try the natural products or do not take proper diet. It is also important to take proper diet which people usually skip in there busy schedule.
So here we describe some food items which give you healthy and glowing skin.
• Fish: – fish is a rich source of omega 3 which is not only beneficial for the skin. Fish also contains protein that’s why it is also very beneficial for the hair. It also slows the aging process and tightening your skin. So if it is possible add fish in your diet.
• Broccoli: – Broccoli is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is just lime cauliflower but broccoli is more beneficial it. It is also full of protein. It is important to add it in your diet, in salad and also can cook it.
• Berries:-berries are antioxidants and fight from diseases. It also slows down the aging process which makes you look older. It helps to look younger and makes help for the healthy skin.
• Carrots: – carrots contain vitamin A that helps to treat sun damages. It also include into the healthy food, so add it in your diet for the beautiful skin. Because it reduces the spots from the skin.
• Grapefruit:- grape fruit contain vitamin C and also is a powerful antioxidants. Vitamin C is mainly good for the skin and helps to reduces acne form the skin.
• Almonds: – Almonds are best food for winter, it not only good for skin but also enhance your immunity power. Almonds are rich source of vitamin E which hydrate your skin and prevent it from dryness.
• Olive oil: – Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and prevent you skin from damaging and dryness. You can also apply it before going for bathing and see the results. It makes your skin glowing.
These are few foods that make your skin gorgeous and makes you tension free. It is not enough to applying the cosmetics products but it is also important to naturally glow your skin.