Steam Facial for oily skin
A good facial starts with cleansing our face gently. Then we steam and massage it to improve circulation and bring a healthy glow to our skin. Use a mask that works well with our skin type, and finish with toner and moisturizer. Our facial will leave our skin fresh, bright and beautiful.this facial for oily skin can make skin supple and beautiful.
“READ MORE:AMAZING HOME MADE STEAM FACIAL FOR SUMMERS”
Steps for facial:
Cleansing and Exfoliating:
Pull our hair on our face:
Use a hairband or hairpins to secure our hair away from our face, so our forehead is completely exposed. This way our entire face will benefit from our facial.
Wash our face with gentle cleanser:
Second step is that to wash our face with any cleanser that we want according to our skin and also with warm water. And we make sure that our makeup will remove before facial. After that we use oil cleansing method to wash our face. According to our skin we use coconut oil or olive oil into our skin, than wipe it away using a towel moistened with warm water and pat it dry.Third step is that mix the scrub or mix one up using ingredients we have ate home.
Try one of these combinations for our scrub like
- Sugar, honey and lemon juice.
- Finely ground almonds honey and aloe.
- Finely ground oatmeal, honey and milk.
Apply the scrub in a circular motion on our face, from our t- zone down our nose, across our cheeks, and under our chin. Instead of pressing our skin, let the scrub do the work for us and lightly lift away the top layer of dead skin cells.
Use warm water to rinse away the scrub, leaving our face fresh and gleaming. Pat our face with a soft towel to get it ready for next steps.
“READ MORE:The Kitchen Spa”
Finishing with a Mask and Moisturizer:
Apply facial mask according to our skin. Many facial mask are available for different faces like oily, dry and mix.
According to our skin we can use different mixtures like:
- For oily or acne-prone skin, mix 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 tablespoon white betonies clay.
- For dry skin, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 mashed avocado or banana.
- For regular skin, mix 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of yogurt, and 1 mashed avocado or banana.
- After that we use the mask on our face for 15 minutes. And rinse it.
- And the last step is that to wash our face with moisturizer.