SKIN CARE TIPS FOR WOMEN OVER 50
After an age of 50 skin and hairs both start to bog you down. It is quite obvious after reaching this age people starts battling against skin and hair woes. Many of us felt very hard to deal with this situation it become a nightmare for them .People of this age are quit confused and bit worried because they are not too old though they don’t want to look great and nor they are young enough to avoid bothering about regime of skin care. So here in this discussion we are going to suggest some easy and essential skin care tips which is very effective for women’s over 50.
- CHOOSE PROPER CLEANSER- It is very important at this age to choose proper cleanser which effectively remove dirt from skin without stripping your skin and without make your skin dry and rough so make sure that your cleanser containing products containing natural exfoliators, like alpha hydroxyl acids which helps in removing dead skin from your skin and effectively beneficial in clear up the signs of acne and also its important to stimulate collagen production. Exfoliating encourages the process of regenerating of skin cells even you are 50 year old.
- PROPER PROTECTION- At any age protection of your skin from harmful factors like dirt pollution UV rays is very important so do in age of 50. Studies found that use of better sunscreen can halt aging up to some percentage. So at this age it’s better to apply those products which are suggested by your dermatologist.
- USE PROPER PRODUCTS- We knows that retinols helps in increasing collagen production which is very effectively promotes younger looking skin and also it helps in minimising many skin imperfections including problems like wrinkles ,aging spot , fine lines and many more. So make sure that you use cream and other cosmetic products having high nutritional value containing vitamin like c and e which helps your skin in many ways.
- USE WARM WATER- The temperature of water which you use in washes your face or use in bathing is also an important factor which has a long term impact on your skin. Always use warm water to wash your skin this is an important suggestion to those women’s having age of 50.
- EAT BALANCED DIET- Diet is one of the most important ways to taking care of your skin at any age. So make sure that your diet is balanced having all the important nutrition which is essential for your skin. Try to involve fruits green leafy vegetables and many other things which are having natural tendency to provide proper nutrition to your skin. Start your day with cup of green tea which helps in detoxify your body.
- TREAT GENTLY YOUR SKIN-This is also an important factor that how you treat your skin so make sure your approach towards your skin is gentle .Avoid using rough towel to wipe it out .Always use soft towel to wipe your skin.
- EXERCISE –Exercise also an important way to keep your body as well as your skin fit. At age of 50 yogic breathing exercises like pranayama and other are beneficial for your skin. Try to practise this exercise for at least 30 minutes on a regular basis. This exercise enhances the flow of blood and oxygen throughout the body and makes your skin glowing and radiant.
So these are some basic skin care tips which help to improve your skin texture at the age of fifty.So try to involved these easy steps in your regular day to day life and avoid so many skin related troubles. Leave worries about age, have younger looking skin.