Simple Ways to Prepare Beetroot Juice For Weight Loss
Health is wealth! A very proficient proverb. But it has lost it’s meaning. With the onset of globalization came many global junk foods which have changed the eating habits of the whole of India. But is it really important for us to eat junk foods at the cost of our health? A simple answer – NO! Nothing is more important than our health which is the main essence of our life. But the main question arises as to how to eat healthy food because what is healthy is not tasty. I still remember the way I used to make face, when my mom used to prepare bitter gourd for the meal.
But there is still a way of eating healthy stuffs which can be made mouthwatering. BEET ROOT
Now there is no reason to be disappointed because there is a twist in the tale. We can have the beet root in an entirely different way. Let’s prepare a Beetroot juice which is tasty as well as healthy.
Before we make the juice, we must understand the important benefits.
- Boosts stamina
- Prevents cold and flu
- Effective detoxifier
- Relives Constipation
- Recommended for patients suffering from leukemia
- Stimulates our immune system.
Aren’t these reasons sufficient enough to make us eat Beet root. OOPSS! I forgot the key element – TASTE.
Let’s enjoy our health.
Procedure to make beet root juice:
- Beet root (1 Piece)
- Lemon (1 or 2, depending upon the size)
- Honey (4 teaspoons)
- Ginger (100 grams)
- We need to first wash the beet root to take off the dirt.
- Wearing gloves while doing this is essential because you might mess up your hands in the process. (Optional)
- Peel the beetroot with a peeler, if you don’t have one, you can even use a small knife but peeling it with a peeler would be efficient.
- After you peel the Beetroot, you need to cut it into small pieces and put it in the blender.
- Now, you need to do the same with the ginger. Cut it into small pieces so that it can blend easily
- Add some water around a cup and a half
- Pour some lemon juice for enhancing the taste
- Add 4 spoons of honey
- Blend it for 2 minutes or till the beetroot is squashed
- Strain the mixture
- Serve it in a glass with ice.
You can even cut a small piece of lemon to decorate the glass. And you have one of the healthiest and most tasty drinks.
You can have it twice a day, once after 2 hours or so from breakfast so that it can help in breaking up the food thereby increasing your metabolism. And the second can be taken in the evening when there is a sufficient gap between lunch and dinner, which is coincidently the time when we prefer eating JUNKS. To conclude with, we can compromise on our eating habits to make ourselves healthier so that we are proficient in our life.