Simple Ways To Add Shine Without Using Too Much Gloss
We all love to add gloss to our lips as glossy lips look hot and attractive. It has now become a trend to wear glossy lipsticks or simply the colorful lip glossy everywhere whether it is special occasion or a day to day outing. But sometimes especially in summers this lip gloss makes us feel irritated because of too much oil or stickiness of glosses. So it sometimes become too difficult to carry glossy lips for long hours. Even if you are using a lip gloss of the top most brand you will still get annoyed if you have to carry it for long hours. So for avoiding such problem, the solution is avoiding sticky glosses and just concentrate on shine that will give a look as that of a gloss. We are sharing an easy and effective procedure of applying a lipstick and making it shiny without or using too much lip gloss.
Steps To Let You Lipstick Shine Without Too Much Lip Gloss:
- First step in this procedure is to prepare of your lips by exfoliating using a perfect scrub. Prepare your scrub at home by mixing equal amount of sugar and honey to make a slightly harsh mixture. This mixture will scrub your lips thus removing dead and flaky skin. Flaky skin prevents our lips from shining and keep them look shrinked and dull. So this procedure of preparing lips before applying any sort of lip make up is necessary.
- Apply a fine coat of your favorite lip balm to your lips after exfoliating them. After scrubbing your lips gets too much dry so it is important to deliver proper moisture to them using lip balm. Let the lip balm absorbed thoroughly by your lips within 1-2 minutes. Once you feel that your lip balm has been absorbed by your lips then use a tissue or cotton to remove oily residue if these are left behind on your lips.
- Next you need to apply lip liner to your lips. Your lip liner should match the shade of your lipstick. Start applying lip liner from the center of your top lip and then move to the corners. Now line your bottom lip in the similar way. Be sure not to outline your lips with irregularities as this can ruin the whole lip makeup.
- After lining your lips, apply your favorite lipstick to your lips carefully as you do usually. Be careful to apply lipstick within the outline of your lips.
- If you feel that you have used too much of lipstick, blot the excess of lipstick with the help of tissue.
- Now the most important step for adding shine to your lips. For this you need to use shimmering silver metallic eye shadow. Take small amount of this eye shadow on the fingertip. You can also use a sponge or brush applicator for this purpose. Now apply the shadow on the center of both of your lips and gently spread it towards right and left. You need not to apply this shimmer shadow on your whole lips rather just focus more on centered parts of your lips. This metallic silver shadow will help to add amazing shine to your lips and will give a look of gloss.
- You can apply very slight amount of lip gloss after that if you feel to add some stickiness to your lips, otherwise you can also skin the lip gloss part.
So thus you can have shimmering and shiny lips without too much use of lip gloss. But remember that you should be careful while using eye shadow over your lips. Too much use of it must be avoided as lips are one of the sensitive parts of our body, so use eye shadow such that it does not harm your lips.