Simple Steps To Perfect Cheekbone Contouring
Cheekbones are also one of the important parts that also plays role in giving us perfect looks. But it is not as easy to makeup cheekbones perfectly. Most of the ladies make mistakes while contouring cheekbones. If perfectly contoured, these cheekbones which even can’t be recognized sometimes may hide all the unattractive features of your face and totally transforming your looks to an adorable one. What contouring is focused on is the selection of right shades for your cheekbones and their application on the right part of your cheeks. If you understand this logic behind cheekbone contouring, you can easily do it yourself quite conveniently. Here is the complete process involved in contouring your cheekbones perfectly.
- First thing that is most important is to recognize the area where you need to contour the cheeks. Because if you don’t know where exactly you need to contour the cheeks then you will definitely work wrong on this. So to identify the correct area such your cheeks in and make fish like face. This will make your cheekbones visible clearly.
- Now take some bronzer in a brush and apply it to the sucked in area of your cheeks. This area is exactly underneath the cheekbones. You need to swipe the brush from just beside the area of your lips to the top of your ears into hairlines. Ending the bronzer swipe into the hairlines is just not to let anyone notice the starting point of the contour. But while doing this also ensure that you don’t go very high towards upper face and apples of your cheeks.
- The bronzer you are applying should be two shades darker than the tone of your skin or foundation. Dark shade helps to highlight the bone structure more prominently that is why darker shades are always used for contouring the cheekbones.
- If you want to fake the bone structure of your face then you should apply the contour powder or bronzer to your forehead’s outer corner along the line of your jaw.
- Now it is the turn to highlight your cheekbones. Apply a good quality cream highlighter on the top of your cheekbones moving up around your eyes ‘edges. You should apply the highlighter using your fingers in a tapping motion. Press perfectly to blend the product into the skin correctly. Highlighter helps to reflect your bone structure flawlessly.
- Perfect contouring is incomplete without a perfect highlighting. So always highlight your contour to have an outstanding finish.
- You can go for cream highlighter. But if you have oily skin you ca choose as per your skin’s suitability.
- If you do not possess highlight instantly then you ca make use of a peachy or brownish toned blush that has shimmers. It will help to give your cheekbones same effect as that of a highlighter.
- Some of the ladies don’t have visible or even identifiable cheekbones. In that case you can apply a highlighter powder or a blush on the apples of your cheeks using a brush in sweeping movement. It will create an illusion of cheekbone structure and will definitely give you an amazing appearance.
- If anytime you feel that you have contoured too dark then you don’t need to panic as we have a perfect solution for that as well. Apply a translucent compact over the contoured part of your cheekbones and it will get little bit lighter.
These are perfect contouring tips that you ca try easily and emphasize your cheekbone structure. Hope this article will be helpful for you in having perfectly contoured cheekbones by yourself.