Side effects of lemon myrtle tea
Lemon myrtle tea is good source of energy and its anti bacterial property helps to fight with germs. From its anti bacterial property it helps to fight against with germs and gives reliefs from irritation. Usually we heard that natural products do not have any side effect but it is not true. If you over consume this tea then it will not good for you. So always try to consume it in limit.
Here we explain all the side effects of this tea so that next time you remember how to use it.
- Bad effect on teeth:- if you consume this tea on regular basis then it is not good for you. It erodes the enamel of the teeth which can cause pan and makes you teeth more sensitive. The regular intake of this tea results tooth pain. So consume it in limited amount to prevent this problem.
- Keep away from babies:- myrtle tea is not good for you babies because it contains caffeine in it which harms your baby. So lactating mother does do not take myrtle tea. This tea mixes the caffeine with the breast milk which is very bad for you.
- Not good for pregnant women:- excessive intake of this tea not even good the pregnant women because it contains caffeine in it. Pregnant women experiences nightmares if they take this tea in too much amount.
- Increases stomach problem:- Normally caffeine is good for stomach if taking in excess amount. If you consume myrtle tea in excess amount then you need to face many stomach related problems like stomach ulcer, diarrhea, constant ache etc. so if you want to get benefits of this tea it is must to consult with doctor.
- Cause dehydration:- Excessive amount of this myrtle tea can cause dehydration in the body. Myrtle tea can cause frequent urination which result dehydration in the body.
- Alzheimer’s:– Alzheimer is a disease by which mostly old people affected. In this disease the person can forget all the things. Although this tea makes you feel refresh and energetic but do not take it in extra amount.
- Osteoporosis:- this disease can make you feel weak by excreted all the amount of calcium through urine. This is a dangerous disease which makes you bones weak. So that human need to face many kind of problem. So only take limited amount of tea according to your dietician.
We know all the side effects of this tea which does not mean myrtle tea is not good for you. It makes you feel refresh and energetic which is important for work. But remember one thing do not take mpre than a cup in a day otherwise it will harm your body. Its excess can cause many diseases like anaemic, aplastic bone disease or osteomalacia, hiked left ventricular mass, encephalopathy, frequent infections, decreased myocardial function and even sudden death. So from above discussion you definitely know that what you want now.