Remedies To Fight Itchy Scalp
A lot of time you will see people scratching their scalp. Are they feeling some stress on their mind or their scalp is itchy. This may be very embracing in real life like situations while you are in a meeting or in a party. Due to this you lose confidence in yourself and can’t able to express yourself definitely. Well here I don’t know about their stress but have some ideas about their scalp. An itchy scalp may be the result of some special kind of skin disorder. It may be due to the fungal infections, anxiety, and obesity or by dandruff. There are a number of factors which make your scalp itchy.
- Psoriasis: If you are going to overview a boarder term, this is Psoriasis which makes scalp itchy. It is a stage when your scalp is fully covered by red colored patches. it may be result of much distress or anxiety.
- scalp problem:Sometimes bacterial infections may affect the scalp conditions and make it itchy. Now we will talk about dandruff which falls in this category. Dandruff is a white particle very tiny in size on your scalp which continuously falling on your shoulder. This is a very common factor which may lead to itchy of scalp. Dandruff is generally carried by dirt oil content. When you do not clean your head regularly you will encounter the problem of dandruff. In winter this problem become very often because lot of people doesn’t wash their hair daily and drinks a low amount of water. As a result dryness occurs on skin and may become reason of dandruff. So in order to fight with dandruff always take care of your hair properly, wash and clean them by shampoo at least thrice in a week. Also you should drink sufficient amount of water. A person should drink about 2 to 3 liter of water daily because water prevents the dryness.
Besides these factors hunger, stress, obesity also affects your physical conditions of health and can result in itchy of scalp or hair fall. Due to lack of oil and water in body your scalp may be dried and easily get irritated. Never use hot water for washing your head and don’t close dryer to head. This results in much hair fall.
Since dandruff may lead to itchy scalp but this problem is not so permanent. By taking some precautions and also by following some safety steps you can get rid of itchy scalp. There are some simple tips and useful home remedies to fight with itchy scalp.
- Changes your shampoo: sometimes you find that your skin is very sensitive to a specific shampoo or conditioner or can say showing some allergic reaction due to that particular product. So try for a other one if you notice something like that.
Simple home remedies to treat itchy scalp:
- Coconut oil – This oil significantly moisturize your scalp and a better option. Use some coconut oil and rub it onto scalp. Allow to remain it for about 20 to 25 minutes on scalp. Afterwards wash head by a good shampoo and carefully rinse your hair. After this apply conditioner. This will make your hair shiny and beautiful. Or just simply add some coconut oil into your shampoo before washing your head.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera reduces the dryness and makes scalp oily. Rub some fresh gel onto your scalp and allow sitting it for about 20 minutes. After this wash hair with mild water.
- Baking soda – Baking soda helps you to relieve itchy scalp. For this add some water into baking soda and mix it properly. Apply a coat of it onto your scalp. Allow it to sit for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash hair properly and rinse them. For best result you can mix some olive oil into this mixture.
- Using vinegar.- vinegar is a powerful agent which destroy fungal infection in scalp , as it is acetic acid and thus can easily kill bacteria. Wash your head with vinegar first and after this wash hair with clean water.
Besides these home remedies you can also try these tips.
- Never share your comb and towel with anyone.
- Use herbal shampoo.
- Wash your head properly to avoid dandruff as it is a good hygienic habit.
- Drink a plenty of water daily for avoid dryness.
- Also use a balanced diet which is enriching in vitamin D and E. As both these vitamins are very essential for health of hair.