Percent Body Fat Diet – A Complete Guide
We should take calories only as per the required intake as high amount of calories will lead to the obesity and other related disorders. Obesity is one of the stressful diseases and is more common in the west than east. One should eat food which is pure and not stale. Our eating habits should be good and as per the international standards prescribed by the World Health Organization. Now a day’s most of the food items are being adultured, which has increased the vulnerability of the infants and growing adults. Adultured food not only malnourish the child but also induces various deadly diseases into the human body. One must buy eatables and other related food items from the trusted stores or vendors. It is better to eat less than to eat adultured food.
Fats are both good as well as bad for us. Here is a list of few good fat rich foods which we should take in our diet:
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Most of the Green leafy vegetables are having abundant content of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Some of the green leafy vegetables which are good source of Vitamin K are Mustard Greens, Spinach, Turnip and Swiss chard.
- Seeds: various seeds are known to have good amount of copper in them, which also makes them edible and best for consumption. Consuming good food is the best way to stay fit and free from all diseases.
- Sea Foods: Most of the sea foods are rich source of minerals. But mainly oysters are having rich content of copper in it. Other sea foods having good amount of copper in them are lobster, crabs, squid and octopus. it will also give you strength and stamina and make you healthy.
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms are also a good source of copper. Mushrooms being seasonal are very rare in the market. But despite of limited source and production, they have a good number of consumers throughout the world.
- Sunflower Seeds: The content of Copper in Sunflower seeds is about 2 mg per serving. They are good source of other Vitamins too.
- Potatoes: Potato is one of the most sorted out food item in the whole world. They are rich in almost everything which is required for good health and long life. The best thing about potato is that it is the very cheap and easy to carry. And it will also provide so many good benefits to your body.
- Citrus Fruits: The content of calories in citrus fruits is adequate. They are good source of carbohydrates too and if we take an regular amount of this regular we can see an amazing effect in your body.
- Snacks: Snacks are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates too. Each serving of snack has about 83.8g carbohydrate. Snacks are fat free potato chips. They are in demand all over the world.
- Cereals: They are very rich source of energy and are easily accessible in almost all parts of world. Cereals are known to mankind since time immemorial and are known for their health boosting benefits.
- Almonds: Almonds are very good source of carbohydrates. They also provide good amount calories to the individual. A handful of almonds can give your skin the much required nourishment. Raw almonds are mostly favored one. Almonds are known for their health boosting benefits since time immemorial.
Obese people should abstain themselves from eating fatty foods which will induce more fat content in them. More fat means more diseases in the body. Fat also act as source of energy at time of crisis.