We know the importance of food in our life, so everyone think about that what is crucial for their health. Nutrition is the right amount of food that is vital for your health and it also helps in growth, reproduction, and repairs and maintains your body. So always remember to take nutritious food in your diet. If you need healthy body then it must to add healthy and nutritious food in your diet at particular time. The essential nutrients are carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids (fats), as well as fiber, vitamins, minerals, and water. So always try to make smart choices about the food which help you in developing and maintaining good health (complete physical, mental, and social). The basic rules for healthy body are high nutrition, count calories, low fat and others but it’s time to try some unique ways.
- Don’t drink your calories: – Drinking fruit juices, soda and shakes are good for health but if doing not over take them because these drinks contains calorie which is not bonny for you. So drink them according to your diet plan.
- Do not cheat yourself: – If you have to take care of yourself then it is must to take your diet properly, it does not mean that you should always take fruits, veggies, and other healthy food. You can also try different food but not too much because if you try to cheat your diet plan then it is not advisable for you.
- Balanced your calorie diet: – If you take food then it is must to know about the calorie of the food, which mean amount of energy food contain. But one thing kept in mind that always takes enough calories because fewer calories can also harm your body. So always take balanced calorie in your diet.
- What to eat for healthy diet: – For a healthy body you should take healthy food like low calorie snacks, fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, brown bread etc and also want to eat food after every 2-3 hours. Healthy diet does not mean to eat less but it means to eat diet in proper amount.
- What dieting really means: – Some people thought that dieting means not to eat food but they does not think that it is not right way for dieting because it weak your body. Dieting means that eat calorie, carbohydrates, and fats in particular amount and after a particular time.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR DIET HEALTHY:-
Usually we need to maintain our health but sometimes do not achieve it due to lack of knowledge. If you want healthy body then it is must to add certain food like carbohydrates, fiber, fat, nutrition, juices in your diet. Here are some simple tips you should follow.
- Choose carbohydrates: – carbohydrates contain starch and sugar, cellulose and it also contain oxygen and hydrogen in same ratio. For carbohydrates eating leafy greens like kale, collard greens, mustard greens, and Swiss chard and also can change your regular products just like choose brown bread instead of white bread, choose wheat noodles instead of flour noodles.
- Drink water: – – water can moisturize our body so always drink 8 litre of water in a day to keep your body moisturizes and it’s also good for your immune system. Do not drink water after and before meal and drink water in the mid of meals, to aid digestion and try to consume 8 litres per day.
- Eat protein: – Protein helps you in giving energy and also helps in muscle building. You can include fish in your diet because it is rich of protein and also can take cod liver oil tablets which are easily available in market.
- Difference between good fat and bad fat: – Fat does not always responsible for put on weight, but also helps to work your body correctly. Two types of fats are available good fat and bad fat but it is important to choose right kind of fats. Just like monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids are good fat, which you should consume regularly but avoid Trans and saturated fats.
- Eat super foods: – Blueberries, Algae, Salmon and Cranberries these are called super foods because have the ability to fight heart disease, stave off cancer, lower cholesterol, and even boost your mood.
These diets are essential if you include them in your routine so it is must to include them in your routine but there are also some nutritious foods are available in market and we don’t know about them. Here are some nutritious foods that are very healthy for our body.
- Eat nuts: – nuts are high in calories and fat. Nuts contain healthy fats that do not clog arteries and also good source of protein, dietary fibre, and minerals. Nuts are very useful in weight-loss also.
- Try to eat products make with milk: – dairy product like Low-fat and fat-free milk, yogurt, tofu, and cheese are full of nutrition. Milk also helps in build muscles and calcium to strengthen bones and very helpful for children.
- Eat non-vegetarian food: – Just like Red meat, pork, chicken, and fish contain some cholesterol and saturated fat but they also contain healthy nutrients like protein, iron, and zinc. Mainly protein rich in fish, so try to include it in your diet.
- Eat starches: – Foods that contain starch are rich source of energy. Starch are not fattening, so do not try to avoid them. Always include starch in your diet because these are high in fat and calories. Foods like bread, rice, pasta, cereals, beans, fruits, and some vegetables can be low in fat and calories.
These foods are full of nutrition and give you energy. Always take balanced diet which is essential to your health. A balanced diet does not mean that you have to avoid eating but it means that you have to eat properly and at particular time. Remember, if you have healthy body then you have everything.