Natural Looking Bridal Makeup Tips
In most of the cases bridal makeup goes much more dramatic and bride have to lose her natural look in her wedding. This is because if one overworks on her makeup. Too much use of glitters, shimmers, foundation, concealer, even Kajal and eyeshadow. All the makeup items should be used in right proportion keeping your skin tone, texture and complexion in mind. So if you do not want to be a victim of such dramatic makeup, just read this article and understand how you can utilize your makeup kit best for having a natural looking bridal makeup.
Tips For Natural Looking Bridal Makeup–
- You should book your bridal makeup artists 4-5 weeks before your wedding so that he or she can carefully come to know about your skin type and help prepare a perfect makeup kit for you. The aim of your makeup should be to intensify your original beauty rather than hiding your real looks.
- If your ceremony of going to be held in day time them makeup should be light otherwise for night wedding you have to put a slightly deeper makeup.
- Take appropriate face treatment and skin grooming before the days of your weeding to look flawless on your special day.
- If you are really looking for a natural makeup then you should opt a foundation shade a tone lighter than your skin tone. Foundation should be applied appropriately by carefully splitting it over the skin so that your skin tone can be same all over your face and neck. Foundation should be applied to your skin only with sponge or quality brush. Some people apply foundation using figures but that is not a good idea as our sticky figures prevent proper settlement of foundation on to the skin. Also it is not considered as hygienic.
- Apply a good quality translucent powder after the foundations it will help the foundation get properly set at its place for long time. It is also a good idea to apply ice cubes to your face before makeup. Ice cubes also help to retain makeup for long hours.
- For a natural looking makeup you should opt a cream blush as it will look healthy and fresh just like a natural glowing skin. Be careful while placing your blush at right place. First make a smiling face and identify the apples of your cheeks. Apply blush over those and have an attractive and natural looking makeup yourself.
- Apply foundation to your eyes area as well. If you will use transparent mascara to your eyebrows then your eyes will look highly attractive. Your eyes makeup is very important in making your look excellent. So eyes makeup should be done carefully.
- If the volume of your original eyebrows is not good then you should keep an eyebrow pencil with you. Apply a shade lighter than your eyebrow color to fill these perfectly making your eyes attractive.
- Use darker coat of eyeshadow as you move to the outside area of the eyes whereas a lighter shade on inner area of the eyes. It will give you more natural looks than using it any other way.
- Use a curler to curl your eyelashes in a perfect way. Curling the root of the lashes will give much better curling results than curling tips of lashes. Use excellent quality curler for this purpose.
- Before lipstick put lip balm on your lips and then apply a natural looking lipstick shades like natural pink or peach. This will promote natural color of your lips. You can apply lip gloss on lipstick coat to make your lips look glossy.
Follow these steps while doing your bridal makeup and enjoy a flawless and natural bridal makeup without any difficulty.