MOST NUTRITIUOS FOOD FOR CHILDREN
Nutrition is something that every age person needs to sustain life in a healthier manner. Oldie or a newbie all eat food to get energy and to live. But do they require nutrients equally? The answer is No. Though everyone must consume nutritional food but children’s are more sensitive and must eat for sure.
Children have a very specific demand of nutrition. The food which we give to our children must be chosen wisely. A bad diet plan can make your children grow weak and futile, whereas a good diet plan can boost his health for sure.
Proper nutrition helps our children’s to grow healthy and sharp minded. To have a good nutrition for children it is the responsibility of parents to know some nutritious food that they can provide their children at their growing stage of life.
Here is the list of top food items which are very nutritious and appropriate for the children of tender age:
- Fish: Fish is one of the best diets for children of tender age as it provides the best nutrition to the children at an affordable rate too. There are various medicines which are derived from nutritious fish oil.
- Bananas: Most of the health expert’s advice to have bananas in daily diet due to presence of rich minerals, proteins and vitamins in it. Bananas are also known to support the protein synthesis in the body and is best diet for growing children.
- Avocados: Avocados have about 0.30 mg Vitamin B-6 in about 100mg of it. This food has about 1.4 g fat in it too. If your child is skinny, give him a daily dose of avocados.
- Dried Fruit: There is nothing best than this. Dried fruits are having the best for children. They have a proper amount of protein, fats and vitamins which are much required for the overall growth of the children.
- Citrus Fruits: The content of calories in citrus fruits is adequate. They are good source of other Vitamins too like Vitamin B-6. Citrus fruits not only compensate the need of vitamin c in body but also boost immunity in the children against various deadly diseases.
- Papaya: Papayas are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and calories too. Each serving of about one papaya has about 200 Kcal calories per serving. Citrus fruits include lemons, oranges, pummel and grapefruit. Every one of us should have papaya as a part of our daily diet. Fruits are part and parcel of human food.
- Broccoli: It is a very rich source of energy and is easily accessible in almost all parts of world. Broccoli needs to get the proper attention by the health geeks due to its life saving and boosting properties. It is good for children too.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Most of the Green leafy vegetables are having abundant content of vitamins, minerals and provide good calories. Some of the green leafy vegetables which are good source of calories are Mustard Greens, Spinach, Turnip and Swiss chard. All parents should make green leafy vegetables an eating habit of their children.
- Almonds: Almonds are very good source of Vitamin E. They also provide good amount calories to the individual. A handful of almonds can give your skin the much required nourishment. Raw almonds are mostly favored one. Almonds are known for their health boosting benefits since time immemorial.
All the parents should understand the nutrition needs of their children. It is the need of hour to provide only safe and best food available in the market for their children.