Melt Proof Makeup Tips
Melting of makeup is the most annoying and irritating problem that we have to face especially in summers. As a result of melting of makeup our face gets sticky and unattractively shiny. Our eyeliner and Kajal gets unattractively smudged out of our eyes. Lipstick also gets smudged and thus giving a totally spoiled makeup in the end of this disaster. But don’t we have any solution to this melting of makeup? Of course we have. We can have perfect solutions for this problem. Actually problem is from our end. Sometimes we don’t even care about what product is to use, what to skip keeping season and weather in mind. All these things matter a lot for having a perfect long lasting makeup. Today we have decided to shade top useful tips to wear melt proof makeup so that you can stay relaxed and beautiful even in deep summers.
- First mistake that most of the ladies make is that they usually skip primer since they don’t find making much difference to their face. But this is the point where we make mistake. Primer don’t make any big difference to your face in terms of appearance but it does a lot for letting your foundation and concealer last for long. So always apply a good quality oil free primer before foundation or concealer.
- The selection of wrong concealer also gets vanished in a hot weather so selection of concealer should be careful. You should go for a concealer based on a pigmented creamy formula. You should not opt liquid concealer. You should always make sure to pat the concealer with your fingers perfectly after application.
- A light weight foundation based on silicon formula works best when we talk about melt proof makeup. So you should go for such a silicon based foundation since silicon works as a layer between humidity and your skin thus protecting foundation from getting melted.
- Another important tip in regard to foundation is that you should try to use less foundation more you will apply more chances of it of getting melted. So apply the amount of foundation that can be sufficient for your skin. Also make sure you use applicator sponge to apply foundation. Since sponge helps to blend the foundation perfectly on the skin.
- When it comes to the selection of eye shadows in summer then it is recommended to opt sheer creamy shadows as these prevent the cakey appearances of the face. Secondly these also considered to be comparatively less smudging than other eye shadows. So go for cream based shadows and have a perfect long lasting makeup.
- When choosing the eyeliner, a liquid eyeliner would work perfect along with your melt proof makeup. It would not smudge like cream based or kohl pencil eyeliners. So you can confidently look for liquid eyeliners for your eyes.
- For a melt proof perfect makeup, opt a cream based bright pink, coral cream blush and rub gently on the apples of your cheeks. Blend perfectly and get your cheeks finished for a long lasting effect.
- Lip gloss mat get little bit sticky or irritating in summers so a tinted lip balm that has high wax contents would work best in the season. It will not make your lips heavy and will also not get melted and thus smudged. Lipstick stains is another good option for summers. You can also try sheer lipsticks for perfect effect.
- Another big mistake we do in summers is putting compact or powder over our makeup whenever we feel oil on our face. This promotes cakey appearance of our face and also puts us in a situation of discomfort. Instead of re-powdering you should keep a sheet of blotting paper with you. And whenever you feel your skin going sticky or oily blot the makeup gently over the sheet. This will remove excessive oil from your skin and will prevent the remaining makeup from melting. And by doing this you will also feel lighter.
So these are some important makeup tips that you should keep in mind whenever applying and carrying makeup especially in summers.