Losing weight!! Without feeling hungry!!
Losing weight is not only necessity of our body but also a prime requirement to stay healthy and fit. We know that you are not happy with that extra chubbiness of your body!!
“Remain fit and remain healthy!!…”Gist of the following slogan is not only losing weight and become thin, actual meaning is maintaining the BMI INDEX that is height is to weight ratio along with proper nutrition content in our body.
You must be frustrated of taking pills, doing exercise or remaining hungry or skipping your routine meals.
In case if you remain hungry, that reduces your body strength and ultimately results in the cell expansion…This cell expansion is biggest reason behind weight gain.
Here’s the solution of your all problems!!…
This diet may help you to remain fit, healthy and lose weight without feeling hungry.
- Start your morning with half cut lemon squeezed in one glass of warm water.
- Drink minimum of 5 to 6 glasses of slightly warm water per day.
- Eat 2 soaked Almonds, and 2 pieces of Apricot each day after having lemon warm water.
- In breakfast you can have 2 boiled eggs with juice and if in case you are following vegetarian diet then you can go for oatmeal with half cup of milk with gap of an hour.
- After two hours you can have 2 portions of fruit, but you can’t have mango, chickoo or banana, any other fruit is fine to eat.
- During your lunch, you are allowed to eat 2 chapattis (rotis), with a bowl of dal (with less oil/butter).Please keep in mind that chapattis should contain very less amount of ghee. One glass of buttermilk completes your lunch meal.
NOTE: You are strictly not allowed to have rice meal, as you cannot mix the two i.e. wheat meal and rice meal.
- In between when its hi-tea time, you are not suppose to remain hungry but you have to eat some light food that pulses, salads or fruits etc. If you are addicted to tea or coffee,you are allowed to but with less sugar and only half a cup.
- For your dinner, you can have 2 stuffed parathas with very less butter/oil (roasted), or you can have two portions of vegetable sandwich (bread should be multigrain or wheat),you can have roasted tikki made with more of veggies. A good option is to have one full bowl of soup with lot more of salad following it.
NOTE: In general you are allowed to eat wheat meals, that is all kind of breads or food items you eat must be made of wheat only and not with rice or Maida.
In case you eat rice meal will spoil your diet. After a week you can continue with the rice meals and at that time you won’t be allowed to eat wheat food items.
If you merge wheat and rice then these both are direct form of carbohydrates which results in only weight gain.
FOR YOUR RICE FOOD ITEMS, HERE’S THE SOLUTION!:
- Follow step 1, 2, 3 and 4 as the previous.
- For lunch you have to take 1 bowl of rice, 1 bowl of dal, 1 full bowl of salad with 1 glass of buttermilk.
- After two hours follow the same i.e. two portions of fruit.
- On the hi-tea time that also to be followed the same as previous one i.e. to have pulses, salad or fruits etc.
- For the dinner you have all rice meal option for e.g.Fried rice(but only with two teaspoon of oil)Or you can have spicy rice with chilies and herbs.
NOTE: It’s compulsory to drink 4 to 5 litres of water every day in between morning till night.