Jojoba oil for scalp
Are you frustrating with dry scalp? You also tried everything but don’t get the solution. Then this is the place where you can get the method to treat he dry scalp and make your hair soft and smooth. As you know shampoo and conditioners are not enough for the hair care you also need something more which deeply nourishes you hair and help to get rid from dry scalp problem.
Jojoba oil mainly removes the dead skin cell which we called dandruff. Jojoba oil also helps to nourish the scalp and help to produces the sebum which is natural oil secreted from scalp.
Want to know about jojoba oil?
Definitely you want to know about this oil which is great for scalp. It’s plant found in North America. It is available in the form liquid wax ester. It stays for more time in comparison to coconut oil and almond oil. Jojoba oil is more beneficial then coconut and other oil. Jojoba oil not just use for scalp but also use for skin and help to moisturize both of them.
Benefits of jojoba oil for scalp:-
Jojoba oil is just like liquid wax which is full of fatty acid and very beneficial for the scalp. It is also very beneficial for the scalp. Let’s see some more benefits of jojoba oil.
- Jojoba oil really helps to produce the sebum which is very beneficial for dry hair.
- Sebum is mainly the natural oil which is secreted from the sebaceous glands and this gland is present in scalp and skin.
- Jojoba oil not just help to fight from dandruff but also help to prevent from fungal infection.
- Its use gives the clean and hydrated scalp which is like a gift for the dry scalp or skin.
- Jojoba oil is best natural conditioner for the scalp.
Now you want to know that how to use jojoba oil which is main concern. Let’s see what you have to do.
- Jojoba oil with carrier oil:- Carrier oil is the oil which is the main content in the oil. For using jojoba oil just take any other oil according to your choice and mix it with jojoba oil for the better results. Both oil moisturizes the scalp and hair and make them soft and smooth.
- Use of oil after shampooing:- whenever you shampoo your hair after all oiling treatment and you feel dry scalp the take some drops of jojoba oil in a dropper and apply it into scalp. This method definitely helps to prevent you from dry scalp. Don’t you worry it does not make your hair greasy.
- Shampoo and conditioner:- you can also find jojoba oil containing shampoo in the market. These are also very beneficial for you and you don’t have to do any extra work for using it. But if you really want to go whit natural then here is also a simple method which is helpful for making shampoo.
Steps for shampoo:-
- Take castile soap and jojoba oil. Mix them in equal parts.
- Also add essential oil for better results. Just add few drops of it into your mixture.
- You shampoo is ready.
Steps for conditioner:-
- To making conditioner you just have to add jojoba oil with essential oil.
- After that just spray it into your hair for the conditioning treatment.
- Deep nourishment treatment:- in my opinion this is the best treatment for the hair nourishing treatment. For better results you can also mix essential oil.
- Take some jojoba oil and massaging it into your scalp for better results.
- Another method, just mix lavender essential oil with jojoba oil and massaging in to scalp.
After knowing all of its benefits and uses, now it’s time to tell something about its side effects. We can’t say it side effect but you have to take care a little bit while using it. Use jojoba oil in small amount because sometime it causes irritation. But don’t be afraid not much affect it’s just for your information. So just use jojoba oil for your hair.