Hydrogen peroxide for nail fungus
Nail fungus is a condition in which nail changes its colour to yellow or which on tip of your finger nail toenail. Nail fungus is a treatable condition which is easily diagnosed by the person. This is very embarrassing condition when nail becomes white or yellow and they become colour less if the problem reaches in its intense condition. In this condition not only changes the colour but also cause inflammation, thicker crumbling, and swelling etc symptoms. Mostly people suffer from this condition but this condition can also be treated by hydrogen peroxide.
What is hydrogen peroxide?
Hydrogen peroxide has properties like antiseptic, disinfectant, oxidizer, bleaching agent as well as an antifungal agent. Its antifungal and anti septic properties make it used widely and one such use is it help to treat nail fungus problem. Is mostly used in the chemical reaction but it is also found naturally. To perform chemical reaction on the body it is also need to consume it in the form of vegetable s and fruits.
How to treat nail fungus with Hydrogen peroxide?
Treating nail fungus with the help of Hydrogen peroxide therapy also known as oxidative therapy. Hydrogen peroxide reducing the level of fungus by increasing the amount on oxygen, this therapy helps to give the beautiful and nails healthy again. To get them you have to soak your nails into the solution and it will definitely work. This therapy is very simple you just have to follow three steps.
- Use limited amount of Hydrogen peroxide:- You only have to take 3% solution because it is not safe to take it more than that. Sometimes it will cause some reactions with the skin. So be careful with the amount.
- Add it equal amount of water or vinegar which suits you best.
- Soak you nails:- After that soak your nails into the solution about 30 minutes so that fungus can be treated. Do not skip a day, continue this treatment almost a month. After that you definitely can get results.
These are three simple steps which you need to be follow for the good results. Do not skip days you have to continue this treatment until you gate the results.
How Hydrogen peroxide works?
Hydrogen peroxide is an antifungal and antibacterial solution which penetrates through the nail plates and works there. Inside the nails plate fungus mainly breed so to treat them internally it is necessary to soak you nails for 30 minutes. It is not too long time just gives it this time yourself for better results. This solution really works so don’t think too much.
Other methods to treat nail fungus.
If you have any kind allergic reaction then you can also use Tea tree oil to treat nail fungus. Tea tree oil also has antifungal and antiseptic properties which mainly help tot great nail fungus. Tea tree oil is also widely used due to its certain properties like it is very beneficial of the skin or hair. So after hearing its lots of benefits now you can also use tea tree oil as an alternative method.
How can stay away from nail fungus?
- The first and most important method is to clean your nails clean so that fungus won’t attack on them.
- Before going out cover your nails feet and nails.
- Try to keep nails and feet dry so that fungus stays away from nails.
- After coming from out always wash your fee and properly.
- If you have sweating problem then it will increases the chances of fungus, so for that use antifungal powders to prevent yourself and kill the bacteria.
These are some methods to prevent you from this problem. This is easy homemade way to get rid from this problem but if you find it severe then consult with doctor. so don’t think too much about this problem just follow three easy steps or also can prevent yourself from this condition.