How to use olive oil to get glowing skin
Olive oil is that types of house hold item, which we get very easily … not only to making delicious and healthy food but also we can use it outer body too, it has no chemical so we never get any reactions, this is so nature.
I’m here to tell you some awesome facts about olive oil, that how can we use it to getting such a fabulous and glowing skin.
see olive oil has a big amount of vitamin ‘E’, & that is so requisite for our skin because our body can’t prefabricate on by own so we need olive oil and other types of item but when we have olive oil so why we use something else right.
You could do many things with olive oil like-
- Make a face pack for dry skin :olive oil is very natural ingredient witch weget easily at our home, when we go to market we mostly we get a big confusion to taking beauty and skin care product because most of tham gives fake information and artificially created that why when we use it we may damage our skin , we must use very circumspectly.Olive oil is a anti- bacterial non-irritant oil so we should use it for making face pack. You need only 3 ingredients to make it, take 1 tea spoon lemon juice , 1 tea spoon almond milk and some drops of natural extra virgin olive oil and mix it together leave it for 2 min. & then apply on face. After 20 min remove it and wash your face with normal water. You will get such a smooth glowing skin.
- To remove impurity’s you should always take a clean cloth and deep in to hot water, soak it for a couple of min. and then put on your face and let the strum over you it’s important to open pores and then your skin get oxygen properly after that take some drops of olive oil and genteelly massage on your face, circular motion round massage gives you more relaxing feeling. Close your eyes and feel the air. Thing that you going to be more glories because what you think, you will be.
- It’s not just a vegetable oil it’s more than this. It has lots of natural benefits to get glowing pinkish baby soft skin. It’s so beneficial to protect your skin from sunrays and pollutants because it has Vitamin A and E .
- It has Antioxidants which gives you a tight glowing skin. Vitamin K is also so important; it’s helpful to repair damage skin cells.
- To improve your elasticity &skin tone you should use olive oil in daily bases.
- Honey, olive oil, and lemon juice are best in amorato for glowing skin…
mix it to gather and apply on your face, neck and any open areas who demerged because of sun rays , it gives you even tone skin.you can also use coconut and jojoba oil too for more better result
- well-administered use of olive oil makes your skin spots and acne free, remove scars and moisturize your body and make your skin glowing and brighter.
- If you want best result to your face always apply olive oil 2 times in a day 1st after bath and 2nd before you go to sleep because that both time our skin feels more relaxed rather than working time and that time nutrients have enough time to reach over inner skin but never expect fast result it’s a slow procedure but trust me it’s really so effective.