How To Use Coconut Oil As Lip Balm?
Winter! It is a season where we have to face various problems which are related form the skin. In winter our skin becomes dry and rough which are not acceptable. This same thing also happens with our lips. We are Appling various types of moisturizer that can help to heal our skin or expensive lip balm but these are the temporary solution, these market products does not give so much moisture so that our skin becomes soft and smooth . So for that you can use different home remedies which definitely gives you the results which you can noticed at your skin and also at your lips.
Whenever we go out the first thing which noticed by people it our face and second our lips so it is not so hard task to maintain your lips in winter with natural homemade lip balm. Now here yo get the recopies of different lip balm by coconut oil. Coconut oil is very beneficial for the lips. It is rich from vitamins and minerals which help to heal the skin. Coconut oil is very essential for the skin it will removes dryness and gives moisture to your skin.
Here we explain different types of lip balm made form coconut oil.
- Coconut oil with sea salt: – Use of coconut oil makes your lips soft and smooth. But before w have to remove dead skin form the lips for that sea salt is good for scrubbing the lips that will help to smoothens the lips. You can make this lip balm by following this.
- Take a bowl and mix a teaspoon of sea salt and coconut oil in it.
- Take this mixture and apply it on your lips and rub it gently with figures.
- Repeat this process for about a minute until it removes the dead skin.
- After that wash your lips and use your towel to dry them.
- This method can help you for the smoothening the lips and you can repeat this twice a week or according to your choice.
- This natural remedy is more effective then cosmetic product.
- Coconut oil with olive oil: – In this method you have to take coconut oil with olive oil and honey. These all the ingredients are good moisturizer and help to moisturize your lips. For this you have to follow these steps.
- Take a container and mix all the ingredients coconut, olive oil and honey in it.
- Mix all the ingredients in the jar and cover it with the lid. You can use this lip balm before going to bed which is more beneficial for you.
- This mixture help you to hydrate your lips but make sure apply it in limited amount.
- Coconut oil: – If have chapped lips problem or even not have this problem, you can apply the coconut oil whenever you feel that your lips are dry. It will moisturize them. Some people have a problem of licking lips make sure do not lick your lips again and again. It wills chap your lips even more.
These all are the home made lip balm with the coconut oil for the lips. It will definitely very effective. But if you have allergy of any kind of these ingredients then it is suggested that do not use that method. Whenever you use it first time take it in small amount it will help to recognize if any irritation happens. So, try all these to next winter without fearing with the problem of chapped lips. Enjoy the winter season!