How to stain hair color from skin
We all color hair after some time and after color we love over black naturally color hair but the think which irritate us it color stain which cant remove easily. It’s must that we use safety before applying color on hair. But after too much safety and idea some time color stain found on skin which looks so odd so to remove color stain its best to use some natural products that remove the stain and make skin clear naturally. There are so many home made products and ideas are available who simply and easily remove color stain from skin. Here are some simple ideas for you to remove stain from skin.
“READ MORE:HOW TO REMOVE HAIR COLOR WITH BAKING SODA”
Stain hair color from skin tip:-
- Olive oil–apply olive oil on stain and rub it gently and rest for some time then rinse out use this twice in a day for effective result.
- Use Hair spray–hair spray is also a best way to remove stain from skin. Spray some hair spray on effected area and rub a cotton ball on that and stain will remove easily.
- Use Baby oil–you can also use baby oil to remove color stain from skin take some baby oil and apply directly on stain and gently rub it for some time them wash it after using q or two time you can see effective result.
- Nail remover–take nail remover and dip cotton into this and rub the cotton on color stain and stain will gone so faster.
“READ MORE:Unique Uses of Vaseline for stain remover”
- An alcohol–takes a cotton boll and dips this into alcohol and applies of stain and rub lightly after that rinse out.
- Baking soda–take dishwashing liquid which contend amount of lemon and mix some tablespoon of baking soda in this and apply this on effected skin where you found color stain and after some time you see that color has gone.
- Vinegar–take some vinegar drop in bowl and take a cotton wool and dip this into vinegar and apply directly on stain and you can also rub for some time for remove it faster.
If we use these simple remedies for skin color stain it will give you effective result and stain can wash gently from your skin.
“READ MORE:Ways You’re Dyeing Your Hair Wrong”