How To Rinse Your Hair With Beer And What Are Its Benefits
Are you going to rinse your hair with beer? Actually the idea is not so bad. But most of us don’t know that beer may be helpful for our hair. Beer is a widely used alcoholic beverage. It is normally produced by the fermentation of starch. It consists of 4% alcohol in it. It tastes very nice. That’s why it is very popular among the people. You may get it on wine shops or in bars. Since it is used in drinking purpose, but can be very effective for your dry hair.
Is beer good for hair? What are its advantages over hair? After reading these articles your all questions will be satisfied. Beer contains malt and hops that are highly enriched in protein. Protein is very essential for growth of hair. Besides this beer have tons of benefits. Due to its amazing features it is now taking place of conditioners.
It contains lot of antioxidants in it which make your hair healthy and shiny. Beer has a high hydrating quality and can give enough moisture to your dry hair.
How to use beer to rinse hair:
If you have some beer in a bottle at your home then doesn’t think to throw it away. You can use it to rinse your hair. It sounds very strange but this is a fact. Yes, because today I m going to tell u how beer can be used to wash your hair.
- If you would like natural effect on hair then first wash your hair with beer then with mild warm water. By doing this your hair become very soft and look very natural.
- If you would like to make your hair thick, deep and shiny then add some apple cider vinegar in it and wash hair with it. Apple vinegar removes the smell of beer and improves its cleansing effect.
- If you want much effect on your hair then keep open the bottle of beer for a night then warm it for some time. Add some drops of lemon in it, then add two table spoons of honey in it. Apply it carefully to your scalp. Allow it to sit on your hair for about 20 minutes. Then wash your head with mild hot water. This will not only make your hair strong but also make it shiny.
- If you do not like to involve in such complex process, then you can use it simply. Add beer to your shampoo and wash your head with it. The same effect will be shown in this process.
Benefits of beer:
- Beer contains Phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and maltose, which is known to be very essential for growth of your hair. It also contains vitamin B- complex which prevent hair fall and dandruff. Vitamin C in it gives your hair a natural look and shine.
- Beer is abundant in protein and minerals. These nutrients are very helpful in growth of hair and make it smooth, shiny, healthy and strong.
Alcohol in beer acts as a cleansing agent and makes your hair soft and clean.
Beer works as a shampoo and conditioner: PH value of beer is low so it helps to give strength to hair. Apart of this it also removes dirt and grease contents from your hair and works as best cleaner. Although no commercial beer shampoo is available in market, but you can make your own beer shampoo at your home easily. The process of making it very easy and does not require any dexterous skill. Beer contains all the qualities that a normal conditioner have. Thus it is taking place of conditioners now a days.
- It works as a natural conditioner for hair and very helpful in enhancing the growth of hair on your head.