How to prepare seaweed facial mask
Seaweed facial mask is mainly used to detoxifying the body and also used as a beauty product. Seaweed is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. Seaweed nourishes your skin and improves the texture of the skin. Its use makes the beauty product more efficient and helps to looks good.
Benefits of seaweed facial mask:-
• It nourishes your skin and prevents it to looks dry.
• It is also used to cleanse the skin which results you get gorgeous skin.
• Seaweed not only makes your skin smooth but also prevents your skin from aging.
• It also has the anti-inflammatory benefits help which removes acne.
• It also purifies your skin and regenerates the cells.
Here are some masks that are effective for your skin and easily prepared at home.
• Tbsp. kelp powder
• Aloe Vera gel (optional)
How to use it:-
1. Take some kelp powder and mix it with honey to make a thick paste of it. We already know that honey is very beneficial for the skin, it nourishes your skin and when mix with other ingredient for face packs it increases the efficiency of the pack.
2. Add the aloe Vera gel to the paste and again mix them well. Aloe Vera gel is always best for nourishing the skin.
3. After mixing all the ingredients to the paste, apply this pack to the face with fingers. Leave this mask about 15-20 minutes.
4. Rinse it well with lukewarm water and make face dry.
This face mask is very effective and gives you the beautiful skin. This mask contains all the ingredients which are beneficial to the skin. This mask not only nourishes your skin but also make it beautiful and gorgeous.