How To Make Liquid Castile Soap At Home
Are you fed up with the use of chemical soap? Chemical soaps only remove moisture from the skin and also does not suit for everyone. Castile soap is best for the people who haves sensitive skin and does not suit anything to their skin. Castile soap is a natural soap which only prepare through the natural ingredients like olive oils and other essential oils for the aroma. Its main quality is that it does not contain any harmful chemical which every ordinary soap contain. Castile soap is also known as vegetarian soap because it does not contain any type of animal fat which normally soap contains.
Here we explain the ingredients and recipe of the castile soap.
- Olive oil(555ml)
- Coconut oil 417ml
- Soyabean oil(417ml)
- Safety gloves
- Long sleeve shirt
- Distilled water(973ml)
- Essential oils
- Take all the oils like olive, coconut, and soya bean and pour into crockpot.
- After mixing all the oil set your crockpoot temperature if you can set it otherwise put in the temperature.
- As you know safety is more important than anything else. So wear your gloves and full sleeved shirt.
- Take a tumbler and put 973ml distilled water into it make sure the tumbler is fire proof.
- After adding water add 277ml lye to it. But be careful while this process it will burn your skin.
- Now take your spoon and stir it until lye can be completely dissolve into water.
- You take this mixture and add this into crockpot in which the oils are already. While putting this mixture you have to constantly stir the oils and put the other mixture into the crockpot.
- Now take a blender and blend this moisture for 15 minutes.
- After blending take a spoon and stir it until the mixture is thickens. After thickening the mixture you have to leave it.
- Now take your lid and set its heat on medium flame. Set the timing of the crockpot for 6 hours.
- Do not forget after placing the crockpot on medium flame you have to check it after 20 minutes and stir it.
- Take of the crockpot when the mixture is completely thick and you cannot stir it.
- Pour this mixture into a big pot in which you can also add distilled water 2365 ml.
- Let it be at least a night so that the mixture set completely.
- After that again pour it into a big container and leave it for 3-4 weeks for the better results.
- From all that you can get your natural homemade soap which is free from all the chemicals.
- You can also add fragrance in the container.
Why people choose this liquid castile soap?
Castile soap is prepared from the natural method which is invented years ago and totally not harmful for the skin. Most of the people find it to use for their convenience now you can also buy this soap from market but it will also contain some chemicals. These soaps are good cleanser and you can use it easily.
- Do not use the crockpot for further any use like for cooking, so take a used crockpot.
- This process is not so tough but you have to do anything with concentration because little mistakes can spoil the soap process.
- You have take care of yourself because it can damages your skin.
These are some tips which you have to follow which making castile soap. You noticed that this is not a tough process but time consuming. So if you have enough time then you can try this at home and you definitely get the results. So try this natural soap and say bye bye to the chemical soap.