How To Get Bright Red Lips?
Wearing a perfect red lipstick is just like a dream of every women. A red lipstick suits every skin tone whether it is fair, medium or Wheaties skin tone. Everybody can wear a red lipstick if one knows the art of applying a perfect bright red lipstick perfectly. But not all of us possess this art of applying red lipstick correctly, that’s why a rich red color don’t suits us most of the times. But to solve your problem I have come up with complete procedure that will help you in applying a pure red lipstick perfectly thus having perfect bright red pout easily at home.
Steps To Apply Red Lipstick perfectly:
- First you need to get your lips ready for makeup application. For this you need to carry out exfoliation of your lips. For exfoliating take a tooth brush and gently rub on your lips in circular motion. This process will remove flaky skin of your lips leaving a benign and soft skin behind. In place of tooth brush you can make use of any lip scrub.
- Next you have to moisturize your lips using a good quality lip balm. Massage your lips with lip balm for 1-2 minutes so that your lips can intake moisture from the lip balm. Moisturizing will help dry skin of your lips settle down thus having softer and smoother lips.
- Now apply a coat of concealer to your lips. Concealer will help to hide fine lines and cracks of your skin. Make sure to choose suitable concealer for your lips. If you have thin lips you can use it to hide your natural lip line and thus creating a fake canvas that is little bit broadened.
- Next to concealer, apply a quality foundation to prepare a good base for your lipstick. Foundation will help to improve lasting period of your red lipstick and will also prevent it from fading.
- Now outline your lips with your sharpened red lip liner. The red shade of your lip liner should match the shade of your lipstick. You can line your lips outside of your natural lip line, if your lips are too thin. Start from the center of your top lip and move to the corners.
- Once you have outlined your lips completely apply your favorite pure red lipstick to your lips. Keep the lipstick within the outline. Apply in two coats so that there is no unfilled space on your lips.
- Blot the excess of lipstick with the use of tissue paper. Blotting will prevent bleeding of your lipstick thus letting it stay in place for long.
- Finally apply red or clear lip gloss over your lipstick to give it a shiny and bright finish. Lip gloss will also help to let your red color remain on your lips for long.
Thus following this procedure you can have a bright red pout easily.
In addition to applying a red lipstick perfectly you also need to regularly take care of your lips. As it is always said that beauty comes from inside so it is very important that you care your lips on daily basis by nourishing them properly. For this you need to apply a good quality lip balm to your lips daily for overnight. You can also use red lip stains regularly as these can give a natural red shade to your lips. In addition to this if you are really interested in giving natural red color to your lips then make your own lip balm at home using strawberries or beetroot. These homemade lip balm will slowly transform your lip color to reddish even if they are darker. Thus such a nourishment deliver to your lips regularly will help them have a naturally bright and redish color at no cost and thus any lipstick or lip color will suit your lips quite easily.