How to gain weight
Now a days, people wants to look smart and attractive but many things depend on this topic. Weight gain is one of them. Week and thin people don’t look attractive that’s why they want to put their weight. To gain weight people may apply different ways like homoeopathic, Ayurvedic, English, home tips etc. But many people have many doubts about these types, so we can define these tips is as:
“READ MORE:How Do Carbs Make You Fat?”
Home remedies for weight gain:-
- Barley(Jau):-Barley is rich source of vitamin C, manganese, calcium, phosphorus and copper which boosts the strength and density of bones and make them stronger.
How to use:- First we will dumping barley in the water for 12 hour and after that we will get it dry . When barley is dry, than Packaged it and unroll it. And other think is that without peel barley are also available in the market, so we can easily purchased them and use it in convenient way. We will boil barley in milk for some time and after Putrefy it. After that we can make Dessert of barley.
- Urad dal:-Urad dal is used as a major ingredient in Indian cuisine for preparing a healthy diet. Urad dal has protein, fat, and carbohydrates which is required by the body. This dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B.
How to use:– To eat Peel shit urad dal in regular diet.
“READ MORE:Nutrition Plans For Weight Gain”
- Peas:-Peas are low-fat but high-everything-else. A cup of peas has less than 100 calories but lots of protein, fiber and micronutrients.
How to use:- Eat peas in regular diet.
- Ghee:-Drinking liquid of ghee and sugar in regular diet .
- Almond:-Just a handful of nutrient-rich almonds a day helps promote heart health and prevent weight gain. Natural, unsalted almonds are a tasty and nutritious snack with plenty of health benefits.
How to use:- Dump the almonds in water in the night. In morning, grind the almonds and eat these with butter and sugar for weight gain.
- Peanut:-Peanuts are rich in energy (567 calories per 100 g) and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health. 100 g of peanuts provide about 85% of RDI of niacin, which contribute to brain health and blood flow to brain. which are helps us to weight gain. So ,We should eat some peanuts in regular routine .
- Dates or Chhohara:-Dates are easily digestible and since they contain simple sugars, they provide instant energy. They are rich in dietary fiber and tannins. They also contain antioxidants beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. They are an excellent source of sulphur, phosphorus, iron, are rich in potassium, calcium, manganese, copper and magnesium. They have decent amounts of Bcomplex vitamins and Vitamin K.
How to use:- We should drink milk with boil dates. It is more beneficial in the winter.
- Coconut:-A variety of coconut-derived ingredients—from coconut oil to coconut flour and coconut milk. Coconut have calories which are helps us to weight gain.
How to use:- Eat 50-50 gram coconut for weight gain.
- Honey:-Drinking honey with milk in regular diet.
how to use: Eat Sweet dish to increase calories like semolina (suji) halva, potato halva, Urad pulse halva Melted butter halva and different type of homemade ladoo made with melted butter is also healthy food for weight gain.
Homeopathic for weight gain:-
Take thayraidinam 3x medicine for weight gain three times in a day.
Ayurvedic for weight gain:-
Ashwagandha:-Ashwagandha also known as Indian ginseng , is an Ayurvedic herb commonly used in traditional Indian medicine.
How to use:- Take 1 or 2 gm Ashwagandha churn mixed in 10 to 40 ml water.
“READ MORE:Diet chart for weight gain”
The way our body distributes fat is largely determined by genetics, and can’t be changed by diet alone. If we usually gain weight , best term is to build our gluteal muscles instead of gain extra fat.
==> Other thing is that go to your family physician and take advice.