How To Fight Aging With Mesotherapy
Are aging signs hindering your beauty? Well, this is the problem with most of the people here. As we get older our skin loses elastin and collagen contents that are responsible for skin elasticity and youthfulness. Due to the decrease in these contents our skin loses its plumpness and has to face several aging signs like dark spots, crow’s feet, fine lines, freckles, sagginess and more. It is always advised to add nutritious fruits, vegetables and foods to your diet to prevent pre-mature aging. Our lifestyle should be well maintained as our healthy lifestyle contributes a lot for our healthy skin. Besides nutritious diet and foods there are many clinical procedures available that include bothsurgical and non-surgicaltreatments. These treatments help to get rid of all such aging signs. In this article we are going to discuss such an anti-aging procedure called “Mesotherapy”.
What Is Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical clinical procedure that basically helps to reduce cellulite problem. It is a treatment which aims to control extra fat and weight in the body while repairing our skin and reducing muscle pain, hair loss. This therapy helps to reduce wrinkles, sagginess, fine lines and more aging signs and repair skin to give natural glow and firmness.
Mesotherapy Treatment Procedure
Mesotherapy lunch time treatment involves injecting active ingredients such as vitamins A, B, K & C and hyaluronic acid to your skin that will help in skin rejuvenation. Vitamins are injected 6 milliliters under the facial skin. The mixture injected into the skin is a combination of vitamins, amazing anti-oxidants and fat melting contents. All these enriched properties are injected into the epidermis of facial skin where these are needed the most. It is recommended to undergo five to eight treatments of Mesotherapy for effective result on your skin.
Various Benefits of Mesotherapy
- It’s one of the best and safe alternative to cosmetic surgery that is capable to nourish your skin from inside and regain its glow.
- It promotes production of elastin and collagen content along with stimulating your metabolism. As a result your skin will regain its firmness and you will see your wrinkles, fine line and spots has just gone.
- This treatment can also be used to reduce the sagginess of your facial skin, legs, arms, neck and hands. This therapy can prove valuable for a women at any stage of her life.
- Mesotherapy also helps you to reduce acne and gives a clear skin.
- The resulting skin after this therapy will be natural looking. So you need not to worry about after your appearance after this treatment.
- This procedure also helps to reduce hair fall.
- The good results on skin achieved through Mesotherapy are long lasting if the appropriate guidelines are followed.
Skin Recovery Time
You need not to do nothing different after you undergo this treatment. You can get back to your daily routine work any time after this procedure. A few possible side affects you will feel will be just for a few days and you need not to worry much about those.
Having all such benefits of this treatment, it’s also has some side effects that a few of you can experience. Although procedure is totally painless, but some may experience a feeling of discomfort while undergoing this treatment. Swelling and redness may also be encountered. So it is advised before undergoing this therapy, consult with your specialized therapist and get appropriate creams and lotions to recover all these side effects. These are just temporary effects that will automatically be gone within a few days. After having this treatment don’t neglect to give proper nutrition to your skin and body and beauty and youthfulness always comes from inside.