How To Eliminate Foot Odour?
Are you suffering from foot disorder ? Do you know how embarrassing it is? Yes you know. This problem is mainly cause due to sweat which increases the bacteria problems in the foot and results are bad foot order. This problem is increases in summer in which sweating increases. Whenever you wear shoes your feet get sweaty due to which you find the smell in the foot. Many people suffer from this problem but neglect it. Due to time this problem is increases day by day. There are some methods which help you to get rid from this problem.
- Black tea:- cause of foot odour is the bacteria if we reduces the amount of bacterial it will help you to treat it. Black tea contains tannic acid which helps to kiss bacteria which are causing this problem. It also help to close the pores of your feet due to which sweating reduces. Let’s see how you can use it.
- Take 3 cups of water and boil it.
- Add two black tea bags in it and boil the mixture.
- After boiling it add more normal water to the mixture so that you can soak your feet.
- When the temperature of the mixture reduces just put your feet in that solution and leaves it for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat this process for one week daily and get the better results.
- Lavender oil:- lavender oil has anti-fungal properties and kill the bacteria. If you using it will help you to treat this problem.
- Boil some water and add few drops of lavender oil in it.
- Now soak your feet into water for 15-20 minutes.
- This will also help you to relax you from tiredness.
- You have to repeat this two times a day.
- Baking soda:- baking soda its chemical name is sodium bicarbonate. Which mostly used in home for cooking and also use for cleaning purpose. It helps to kiss the bacteria by which any kind of problem arises. Now see how we use it to reducing foot odour.
- Boil some water and add baking soda in it.
- Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes in it.
- Repeat this process for one week.
- You can also use it to sprinkle on your shoes to reduce the smell.
- Vinegar:- vinegar due its acidic nature kill the bacteria. It kills all the bacteria which cause this kind of problem.
- Take right amount of water in which you can soak you feet and boil it,
- Add half cup vinegar in it.
- Soak your feet in that mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- After that wash your feet.
Things to be careful:-
- When you have this kind of problem applies talcum powder on your feet and shoes also because it reduces the amount of sweat which causes the smell.
- Change your socks regularly.
- Wash properly your shoes time to time.
- Clean your feet with soap daily whenever come from outside.
- Wear sandals and opened shoes which reduces the smell.
- You can also apply baking soda to your feet or shoes to kill the bacteria
- Rotate your shoes after wearing them once or twice.
- To dry the shoes you can also use dryer so hat your shoes can be dry and reduces the small.
Here we explain all the methods and you can try them because you dint have to do too much effort in doing this. Just you have to remember the little things in your mind and you can easily get rid from this problem. This problem is very embarrassing when people teases you, so just follow these method and say bye bye to this problem.