How To Do The Vajrasana And What Are Its Benefits?
Have you heard about yoga and asana? Have you ever try yoga? Most of us just know about the yoga and asan but have no time to done this. Asan is the posture in which yoga can be completed. But it’s not the end it is the first step of being healthy life. Yoga not only affected body but also have amazing benefits on mind.
Vajrasana is a kind of yoga pose and it is divided into Vajra+Asan. Vajra refer to the diamond and asan refer to pose. Vajrasana is also a pose in which breathing exercises like Kapalabhati, Anulon Vilom etc are done in this sitting position. The perfect time of yoga to be performed is in the morning, empty stomach, but Vajrasana is very effective if performed after eating food. Lets see something more bout Vajrasana.
Benefits of Vajrasana:-
- Vajrasana improves the digestion system. In this position flow of blood increases in digestion system which result proper digestion of food.
- Vajrasana also helps in treating stomach disorder like acidity, indigestion of food, constipation etc.
- Vajrasana also helps in weight loss and this is the lesser known fact about this asan.
- This pose is also help to reduce the size of your hips.
- This posture is not only best for stomach but also have some unbelievable effects on your body.
- It also helps to make your body flexible and strong.
- Vajrasana is also help to treat body ailments such as joint pains and varicose veins.
- Vajrasana is not less than the exercises; it also helps in muscle tightening of thighs, hips, calf.
- If you are suffering from any kind of urinary problem then this posture is the best to cure it.
- This posture is just like a gift for the arthritis patient.
Procedure of Vajrasana:-
In yoga and asan the posture is an important so you have to perform this asan carefully. Due to this asan you can also feel the pain but after some time you are habitual of this. By knowing all of its benefits, I know you definitely have to try this asan once. Try this after taking your meal.
- First of all sit on the floor or you can also use the mat for doing this asan.
- After that just fold your legs so that your butt touches your heels and your thigh on your calf.
- After sitting in this positions place your hands on your lap and sit straight.
- Now just close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Just take your breath up and down carefully.
- Do not think anything while doing this asan just calms your mind and observe your breathing.
- You just have to sit in this position minimum for 2 minutes and maximum half an hour.
- If you feel too much ain then rest for a while by stretching your feet and continue again with this pose.
- It is nice if you start with the 2 minutes and enhance you timing. You can also take a cousin if you feel intense pain in your feet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of back or knee problem then don’t do this. This will increase your problems.
- Pregnant women should avoid this because this will inconvenient for them and it is not good to taking a chance.
- People who are suffering from other problems like intestinal ulcers, hernia etc then it is recommended to perform this posture under yoga trainer.
- Those who were undergoing any kind of knee surgery should avoid this.
Now you know everything about this posture then what are you waiting for? This is the best asan in yoga which make you feel more concentrate and gives strengthen to your body. So get flat stomach and healthy body.