HOW TO CONTROL HAIR LOSS IN SUMMER
When we heard about summer season several things comes in mind like hotness, sweat, dirt, sun rays etc. These are the common summer problems which everybody wants to face. But hair fall is the main problem and is the main reason we hate this season. To overcome this problem people usually try lots of creams, lotions, and hair fall treatment. But there is no need for them. You need to try natural remedies which do not damage your hair and always gives you great benefits.
Here are some homemade remedies for hair loss in summer:
• Drink plenty of water: – Drinking of water is most efficient home remedy, it not just good for your hair but also good for your health and skin. Drink 7-8 litre of water removes toxins from your body and also hydrate your hair and prevent them for dullness.
• Massage of hair: – always heard about the head massage and also know that it will work. But due to busy schedule we usually forget which results hair loss. Hot oil massage conditions your hair and also improves blood circulation of your scalp.
• Cucumber and yoghurt pack: – take some cucumber, yoghurt, and lime juice, mix them well and apply this mixture to your scalp. let it be for 10-15minutes and rinse well with water. This mixture helps you for makes your hair dandruff.
• Diet: – Right diet is always a good option for healthy hair. It makes your hair shinny and thicker. Always it is not enough to apply products, but your body health is also important. Include bananas, almonds, nuts, sunflower seeds, milk, curd, butter etc for good health.
• Avoid styling your hair:- Do not use excessive styling products because they damage your hair. If it is necessary use them occasionally.
• Prevent hair from dirt and pollution:- people mostly remember to cover their face but they forget that sunrays also damage their hair. So always try to cover your hair with caps and scarf.
These tips are easy to follow and important also. So just remember these remedies and get stylist and beautiful hair.