How To Choose The Right Concealer
Being a women you surely will be aware of concealers and thus you will also be aware of how important a concealer if to have a perfect flawless finish. A concealer helps you to hide all the flaw of your skin like, dark circles, dark spots, pimple marks, burn marks, scars unattractive moles and more amazingly thus giving you a smooth and soft finish. A concealer if choose appropriately will hide all your imperfections and will give your natural looks a more beautified appearance. But most of the times women can’t find appropriate concealers for their skin thus they can’t have a flawless makeup as a result. So it is important to have the knowledge of your skin tone and texture before you opt any concealer from the market.
In the market you can basically find two types of concealer liquid concealers and powder concealers. Liquid concealers come in thick liquid form and get blended over your skin perfectly and evenly. Liquid concealers can also be used without foundation as these will deliver features of both of these. Liquid concealers offer low to medium coverage and can be applied over skin easily.
Whereas in case of powder concealers, as the name suggests these come on powder forms and are basically used to hide dark scars and spots on your skin. These have very low or light coverage due to their powder form. So it you want to keep your natural skin tones appear you can make use of powder concealers.
In addition to liquid and powder foundations you can also find concealer pens, highlighters and pen like concealer tubes in market that are made to conceal particular mark or area of your skin perfectly. If you are using such concealers then it is important to use a compact over it to blend these properly and make your skin tone look even.
How To Choose A Perfect Concealer
Choosing a perfect concealer is all concentrated on choosing the right shade that best matches your skin tone. Also the formula on which your concealer is based also plays an important role while making a selection. Keep following points in mind before considering a concealer for your skin.
- Make sure that you are choosing a concealer shade which has a lighter shade than the shade of your foundation.
- Before finalizing on a concealer don’t shy to apply a bit on your face so that you can come to know that if it is going to work on your skin tone or not.
- If you are planning to use a blue or purple eye shadow or eye makeup then go for a concealer with a pink hue.
- If you skin has red blemishes then go for a yellow toned concealer as it will work perfect in this case.
- If you have dark skin complexion then orange toned concealer will work best for you.
- Try the concealer in the daylight to see its affect in natural light.
- It is also recommended to opt a concealer shade a bit lighter than your natural skin tone.
Keep these points in mind while selecting concealer for you. Also you can take suggestions from your makeup artist to whom you visit often. As a makeup artists can greatly help you in selecting best concealer as per your skin tone, texture and makeup that you are going to wear on any of your occasions. One important point over using all these products is that before using any of such products make sure that your skin sensitivity can tolerate all such chemical based products. Don’t even try to keep the makeup while sleeping as your skin should be makeup free before you go to the bed. This will help to keep your skin healthy and glowing all the time.