HOW TO AVOID GETTING LIPSTICK ON YOUR TEETH
Sporting bright lipsticks is what every woman loves and therefore doesn’t think twice before splurging on a good branded lipstick. You are all confident at a party and can’t stop checking yourself out when you suddenly notice that the lipstick has stained your teeth. Thus in order to make life easier, Team Inat.com tells you how you can avoid getting lipstick on your teeth by following a few simple tricks!
- Start by lining your lips with a lip liner that matches the lipstick.
- Fill your lips with a lip liner. This serves as a base and prevents the lipstick from bleeding.
- Next, fill your lips with your favorite lipstick using a brush. Applying the lipstick using a brush helps the neat application of lipstick.
- Several makeup artists suggest that make an ‘O’ with your lips and put your index finger in your mouth and pull it out. This transfers the excess lipstick from the lips to your fingers and your teeth don’t get stained!
- Exfoliate your lips with a natural scrubber. This eliminates the dead skin and polishes your lip which prevents the bleeding of the lip color.
- Next outline and fill your lips with a lip liner. Ensure that the lip liner is of a good quality as it might damage your lips otherwise.
- Apply your lipstick either directly or with a brush.
- Finish by applying another layer of lip liner in order to lock your lip stick.
- Apply lip balm and then apply lipstick neatly with a brush.
- Next, place a tissue or blotting paper on your lips and apply some translucent loose powder over it.
- Remove the tissue and reapply the lipstick again. This not only prevents the lipstick to bleed and stain your teeth but also holds the lipstick for longer periods.
- Alternatively, you can even powder your lips with some loose powder before you apply lipstick and blot it with a tissue later on.
You can also follow these tricks to prevent the lipstick from staining your teeth;
- The oldest trick used by several makeup artists for supermodels and beauty pageant contestants is to apply some Vaseline petroleum jelly on your teeth before you begin applying the lipstick. This prevents the lipstick from sticking to your teeth and even if it does, it can effortlessly be taken off.
- Apply some concealer with the help of a brush. This helps the lipstick hold on to the lips and not bleed.
- Once the lipstick is applied, ensure that you drink with a straw only. This helps the lipstick from not bleeding.
- Outline your lips with a nude lip liner as this will help the lipstick stay put!
- Do not lick your lips under any circumstances! While you might feel tempted to do so, the end result is going to be super ugly! Similarly, biting your lips does the same thing as well!
- Stay away from the super glossy and lipsticks that have a smooth texture as these will bleed for sure. Stick to matte lipsticks only.
You can also consider using some lip stains that are recently introduced in India by brands such as Color bar and Body Shop. These lip stains have a matte effect on the lips and do not bleed once they are dried.
By following a few simple steps given above, you can sport your favorite color for longer periods of time while keeping you grin pearly white without any ugly stains!