How To Apply Foundation For Long Lasting Lipsticks?
Every women and girl loves to make her lips colorful and why not it is the most attractive and noticeable part of our body that can enhance our complete looks instantly. As we know only the type of lipstick and shade of lipstick is not enough to make your lips beautiful rather perfect application of every lip makeup product is important in giving a wonderful appearance to your lips. So before applying any lip product you should completely know about its significance. You know we use foundation before applying lipstick to our lips. Do you know the reason for which we do that? Well, in today’s article we will share the importance of foundation along with its appropriate usage on your lips.
Reasons Of Using Foundation Before Lipstick
The most important reason of using foundation is to let your lipstick color be in place without smudging or bleeding. It will offer a great base for your lipstick. Moreover foundation also helps your cracked and flaky lips hide making them smooth. The creamy formula of your foundation gets filled into the fine lines of your lips this making texture of your lips even and supple. It also helps to last your lipstick for long by preventing it from fading down.
How To Apply Foundation
- First step should be to remove dead skin from your lips. Dead skin promotes irregularities in your lipstick thus giving weird finish to your lips. So it is crucial to remove all the flaky skin from your lips by scrubbing using an appropriate lip scrub. You can also use tooth brush for exfoliating your lips. In addition to this you can also use honey and sugar mixture.
- Next you need to hydrate your lips using a lip balm or coconut oil. Apply any of these two products and massage your lips until your lips balm gets absorbed by your lips. Let your lips moisturized properly by leaving for a while. It is recommended to keep your lips nourished everyday by applying lip balm daily. It will also help to repair your chapped lips making them soft and supple.
- Apply a good quality concealer on your lips. You can also apply it from the fingers. Once you have applied a coat over your lips blend it perfectly to spread over your lips evenly.
- Now next step is to apply foundation. First take your lower lip and apply the foundation on your bottom lip using an applicator brush. Start will applying dots and then spread it precisely over your bottom lip.
- Similarly as you did with your lower lip, you need to apply foundation on your top lip.
- Finally blend the foundation on both the lips with your fingers so that a perfect and smooth base can be created for your lipstick. Foundation should cover complete area of your lips. Don’t forget to avoid the corners of your lips.
- Thus finally you can move forward with your lip liner and lipstick.
Foundation applied to your lips this way will let your lipstick give an amazing finish to your lips. You foundation base will improve the lasting period of your lipstick. But the effect delivered by your foundation of your lipstick and to your lips also depends upon the selection of your foundation. Make sure to choose appropriate and suitable foundation. You should not neglect the fact that your lips can be more sensitive as compared to your skin so selection of the foundation should be very careful.
Hope you loved this guide and it will help you give your lips the desirable appearance. Share your views with us by commenting on our posts. We would love to hear your opinions here.