How To Apply Bridal Eye Makeup Perfectly?
Eyes, being an important part of your body is highly important in enhancing your beauty. Especially if you are going to get married. Your eye makeup should be perfectly at its place as it is all what will grace your overall looks amazingly. You should give a eye make up trial prior to your wedding day so that you don’t have any flaws on the day of your ceremony. So don’t neglect your eyes, give proper attention to these as well. In this article we will share important tips to help you apply a perfect bridal eye makeup to complete your bridal look.
Tips For Perfect Bridal Eye Makeup–
Eye makeup should as natural as it could be because eyes are itself a beautiful part and over manipulation can spoil natural beauty of eyes. Also eye makeup should also be done considering the time of your wedding. For morning and afternoon ceremony the eye makeup should be light whereas in for evening and night ceremony you can go little bit dramatic as it will let you look glowing in the might lights.
- First of all it is advised to have your threading done the day before your marriage. Do not plan to do this on your wedding day as it will lead to redness of skin and irritation.
- Having good sleep before the wedding day is crucial because lack of sleep can cause swelled eyes, dark circles or related symptoms which will hinder your glowing looks.
- Keep your eye makeup kit ready for the day ensuring that you have all the things from tissues, foundation, eyeliner and kajal to mascara, eyeshadow and fake eyelashes as well.
- Starting the process of makeup, first cleanse your face thoroughly with a suitable cleanser and then use a thin layer of good quality moisturizer throughout your neck and facial skin.
- Apply foundation by blending it perfectly. Pattern of foundation application should be uniform so that skin tone may not differ in across different areas of the skin.
- After this you should use a concealer to your face and around eyes to hide dark circles and spots if any. Ensure to hide dark circles clearly.
- Depict an eyeshadow with the shade as that of your dress. If you don’t have a matching shade then you can use a golden hue with smoky combination. This eyeshadow hue will suit any of your outfits. Apply the eyeshadow to your eyes with a high quality brush. Do not use a brush with harsh bristles as eyes area around eyes is sensitive. So you should also take care of this.
- Now apply good quality Kajal to your eyes. Just put light layer of kajal as on this special day your eye lids will be more in focus.
- Apply a quality eyeliner to your eyes. Remember to apply it carefully as a little flaw can ruin your eye appearance. Start with the inner corner and move towards the outer corner of your eyes using eyeliner brush.
- Now the next you will need to put mascara. Give thick appearance to your eye lashes with thick coats of mascara. Apply carefully as you have to take care of already applied kajal and eyeliner as well.
- Now give your eyes curled shape using a curler. But do this once your mascara gets dry.
- If your natural eyelashes are not too thick or heavy then it is best to use fake eyelashes because eyelashes have capability to amazingly intensify your beauty.
You come to know all the important tips for bridal eye makeup. Lastly we would suggest you that don’t keep the tension of collecting makeup contents on your bridal day. Just be relaxed on this day by keeping your makeup kit ready before the days of your wedding so that you don’t get confused and have a beautiful and attractive makeup stresslessly.