How To Apply A Compact Perfectly?
You can’t consider a makeup as perfect if it is not able to give your skin a smooth and flawless texture. A perfect makeup makes your skin look radiant and shiny with satin like soft tone. Do you know for making your skin look like this how important your compact is. You may be using mineral powder, pressed powder or any other compact powder for your makeup. This form the basis of making your skin texture smooth and spotless. But it only works well if applied correctly in appropriate amount and evenly all over your skin. Otherwise it can ruin your natural skin tone. To let you apply your compact perfectly we are sharing complete steps involved in correct application of your powder. So let’s move on to the complete procedure.
Applying Compact Perfectly
- First prepare your face by washing it with a suitable face wash. Washing your face will remove dead skin and dirt from your face thus helping your skin to refresh and get its pores cleaned. It is always recommended to wash your face properly before you apply any kind of make up on it.
- In the next step you need to apply a thin layer of good quality moisturizer. After washing your face skin will get dry so it is necessary to apply moisturizer gently over your neck and face evenly. If your skin is sensitive then you should opt moisturizers based on rose water and in case of oily skin you can choose oil free and light lotions.
- Apply a good quality primer on your face to fill the fine lines and large pores present on your skin. It will also help to set your foundation properly on your skin for long thus extending the duration of your makeup. Do not use in excess, little bit of primer will be enough.
- Now apply the concealer to your skin where you find spots, freckles or aging signs on your skin. Concealer will cover all the flaws of your skin perfectly thus making your skin smooth and flawless. It will also help your foundation to spread over skin more evenly.
- Apply your liquid or cream foundation over your face gently as you usually do. Remember that if you are going to use compact then it is necessary for you to opt a cream or liquid type foundation as it will help the powder to settle down on your skin properly without making your skin too much dry.
- Now dip your big compact applicator brush and dip into the loose powder. Pat off the excess of it and apply the rest over your face and neck gently. Do not use excess of powder as it can change your natural skin texture and give you a fake kind of looks. Blend the powder with brush properly until you find even tone on your complete face, neck, ears and around eyes. Make sure you don’t forget applying compact on any of these areas as this can reflect variation in skin textures.
- After that you can take pressed compact to apply on some sensitive parts where brush can’t be applied like your eyes corners, area near lower eye lids and upper eye lids etc.
- Now complete your lip and eyes makeup that can complement your facial makeup. Make sure to choose appropriate products as per your skin tone for better finish.
So this way you can apply compact perfectly without any difficulty. But make sure to use appropriate products as low quality products may cause irritation and other infections. Also don’t forget to put off all your makeup before going to bed. Anyways, keep reading more interesting articles to get useful beauty and health tips.