Homemade Face Packs For Sensitive Skin
As usual, in the beginning of any season, we get so many changes on our skin, sometimes it too tanned and sometimes it got dryness and roughness, but it will worst when you have sensitive skin. The main problem of having sensitive skin is it seizing all the skin insalubrity very ingenious way. So we need extra effort to take care of it.
Here I will stay by your side all the time so you do not need to suffer from any skin affliction.
If you have such a delicate, sensitive skin you must not trust on chemical products, it may give you irritation and allergy. So live this thought from your mind, I always counsel people to go natural, natural thing never gives you any side effects. I was discovered some really natural and super effective home-made face packs for sensitive skin, which I want to share with you.
- Aloe Vera gel-Honey face pack:Very few things are available which suits on sensitive skin, Aloe Vera gel is one of the best thing among them, you can use it without any second thought. To make this face pack you need only 2 ingredients the Aloe Vera gel and pure honey mix it together and apply it on the face, leave it until it get dry and wash it off after that. You can do it every 6-7 days for getting such a clean and beautiful skin.
- Banana-Lime juice face pack: take a banana and mash it properly, put one tea spoon of fresh lime juice on it and mix it, apply it evenly on face and neck, leave it for 30 minutes and then take a wet towel and with the help of this softly remove the pack from face, after that wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Amla juice with Red sandalwood powder:Amla is a fruit which fully loaded with vitamin C, we also known it as Indian Gooseberry. For making Amla face pack Amla puree or Alma juice, both are easily available in marts. Take one table spoon on red sandalwood powder, put into 1 tea spoon Amla juice and make a paste, apply it on face every facultative day in a week. This remedy really gives you amazing skin which you always want to have.
- Neem bark: Neem is itself is a complete treatment. If you constantly use Neem bark paste on face you never take any face problem. It’s a wonderful anti-bacterial tree. If you make Neem’s leafs face pack for pimples it gives you result in a week. It not only remove pimple or redness it also very effective for dark spots and scars.
- Papaya-curd face pack:papaya curd face pack is also effective for those too who had oily skin. Take a proper ripe papaya, peel it and cut it into the slice, take some slices and mash it, mix into one table spoon fresh curd and make a paste apply this mixture on face and neck evenly and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. After remove face pack take a cotton ball and splash some rose water drops on it, softly rub it on face for having such malleable face.
- Camomile tea & oatmeal powder face pack:For making camomile tea face pack we need some more ingredients like oatmeal powder, Honey and organic almond oil. Take a bowl and put 2 tea spoon of oatmeal powder in this, put ¼ ration camomile tea into the bowl. Mix it properly then pour out some drops of Honey and almond oil on the bowl. Mix it again properly and apply it evenly on face, neck and back areas to get beautiful skin.