Homemade Chocolate Lip Balm
Lips are the softest visible part of the face. They are 80% softer than other skin part, need 70% more moisture and dewiness to look good. Lip balm are the most common solution for the lip protection and to make it all item soft and supple, it comes in many colour’s too so you can get some nice bloom on the lips like you get pinkish and red lips. It’s an easy thing to get it market, but if you make lip balm at home it’s a different thing. You know why it’s because it’s a hundred present safe, naturaland long lasting made by the original stuffs and organic goods, no stead for synthetically added, a true preservative fixing.
- Luscious dye lavender lip balm: Now, with this recipe, you can replace whatever essential oil you have that time, or you prefer. So, for illustration, this remedy calls for lavender dye essentialoil lip balm: use free to leave it out completely and you can try substitutes of this with a supple and soothing essential oils like olive oil, sweet orange, Rose, almond,vanilla, chamomile, and carrot seed.
– Ingredients you need:
- 4 tea spoon lavender oil,
- 1 Tea spoonmelted or grated beeswax,
- ¼ spoon of vitamin E oil (or 3 screw out, liquid vitamin E capsules)
- 2 spoon of honey,
- 1 tea spoon cocoa powder,
- 10 drops of lavender oil.
- 1colour, natural lipstick (it’s an optional thing, if you want to have a bit of colour on your lips)
Let’s start to make a home-made amazing effective long lasting lip balm:
That a stainless steel bowl and put all the oil’s, wax and honey on that and give a warm to make it melt, be very conscious about the flam it has to be very low heat. Slowly budge the all gredients with the spoon and try to frit the mixture. After melting all the things put it out from the flam and then add cocoa powder, honey and bit lipstick cube for colour, when it goes to heated mixture it will naturally melt on that… then take a neat and clean tube for balm and put all mixture that tube and apply every day for yummy look of Lips.
2. Roseberry lip balm: want to have red or pinkish look lips naturally. Then try this you may gonna love it, Roseberry has natural red colour which is helpful to give your lips a natural and safe inner beauty.
Ingredients you need:
- Some fresh Roseberry’s or you take 2 spoon Roseberry juice,
- 2 spoon beeswax,
- 4-5 Fresh rose petals (it’s better if it’s meshed)
- ½ spoon coconut oil.
Take a well cleaned steel bowl and add some Roseberry juice on it, then wax and put it on the low flam and slowly budge the all ingredients with the help of spoon and try to frit the mixture. Then add some well mashed rose petals paste and coconut oil on the mixture and take for 2 minutes on the flam and then put it out. Leave it for make it cool and then put it in a clean bottle or little box.
Whenever you wash your face apply this amazing lip balm and you don’t have to need apply any other thing to your lips. This will make your lips wet and soft so long as you always want.
Lip balms are so easy to make at home and a home-made lip balm it so hygienic and distinguishable and very safe to use after all it’s a matter of your lips. And you have to apply always best things on that.